Yoti country map

Read on the Yoti website which countries the app can be downloaded for Android and/or iOS. Because KYC/AML, all depends on registration via Yoti right? Seems to me that it’s pretty important that Yoti makes their app downloadable in even more countries. I hope the African continent will see more countries where the Yoti app will work in the near future. We all know a very important region the Electroneum team is focusing on.
To make this story all a bit visible, I created a simple world map in which all countries that support the app are colored blue. I hope more countries will be added soon by Yoti. :+1:t2::smiley:

I hope that mine will be added to blues!

And the blue countries are too uncovered they only accept passport and not everybody have it… so no LVL 2 for me…

Hello!

My country is white on the map, but I can download Yoti from Play store. I can’t confirm my identity though, because they don’t accept any documents from my country. So, maybe map is combination of both, download availability and document acceptance?

Best regards,
Davor

Why isn’t it available in Greenland? The polar bears will find it hard to do a selfie instead.