World's first ETN to Airtime/data Transaction..!

I got 45ETN since the release of cloud miner on android just to put in prespective :))

Glat to see some get more!

3 Likes

Im Assuming its a way of kickstarting the ETN project here in South Africa…get people interested quicker…Just my 2 cents…!

4 Likes

Yes, this is a must for electroneun! If they want it to go viral, this is the way :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow so so much ETN so fast in South Africa. That will really get adoption going!!!

5 Likes

Thats me :smiley:

5 Likes

Well it was what they said the payout would be and it is what they delivered.
The harder the users work over in SA to spread the word and get referrals the more coins they mine.
Thats the way to build the userbase.
Once again Electroneum delivered as promised.
I really dont think theyre going to advertise what their strategy is before they deliver it so another project could get a foothold before we did…

Thanks again for the screenshots @purkiss80
Awesome.

3 Likes

Yes presumably the cloud mining responds to market price and other conditions (like marketing targets etc). Clever. #Block 1.

3 Likes

It looks like the normal mining has been throttled to compensate now…
Theres been a lot of thought given to this…I agree.

4 Likes

Yes I like the word throttled :slight_smile: Sounds aggressive - just what you need to succeed!

4 Likes

Heeeeeheeeheeee yup.
Night all.
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

2 Likes

In 37 days I have received 84.93 ETN in the USA. Which is 2.29 perday roughly.

1 Like

Same as me…I am mining 20 days, got 45.5ETN. That makes 2.28ETN a day :slight_smile:

1 Like

It really dosn’t matter to me I buy the ETN and give away way more then I mine I have gifted over 250,000 ETN

3 Likes

I know, i just wanted to calculate how much i get. :slight_smile:

1 Like