World's first ETN to Airtime/data Transaction..!

Wow… I’m so stoked…!!..![ A Friend of mine and a great contributor to the ETN Community Has Just Topped me up with some Data with ETN Through the top-up option in the Cloud mining App :star_struck::star_struck:…He’s on the other side of the World !! And in his words “was the Easiest process ever” …

Here Are The screenshots for the whole process …Step by step…IIt’sAwesome…!!
Thanks to my Good friend and Big ETN supporter !!
Phil Flykovski Butterworth :

Edit; Yes you can send Airtime to anyone but you have to be on the same Network !!.. We Using ETN (A cryptocurrency) and its Instant !!:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: A FIRST for Crypto as far as i know…!!!
And i would like to think that this is the worlds first Crypto to airtime/data transaction…!!

Capture Screenshot_20190302-095138

Nice one, hope it will work smoothly

4 Likes

That is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

7 Likes

Awesome.
You’re going down in the history books of crypto.@Purkiss80

5 Likes

My favorite post ever wish I could Like 1,000,000,000.00 Times

:orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: :heart_decoration: :hearts: :musical_score::musical_note::notes::studio_microphone::notes::musical_note::musical_score::musical_keyboard::drum::violin::trumpet::guitar::saxophone::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::heart::heart_decoration::green_heart::heartbeat::heartpulse::hearts::blue_heart::sparkling_heart::purple_heart::orange_heart:

6 Likes

Congratulations.
Thats excellent.
:chipmunk::sheep:

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Thanks for posting Brendan! We did it! :muscle:

2 Likes

Yes …WE Did…!!..Great things are coming …:wink::wink::wink::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Whats your daily miner payout if you dont mind me asking @purkiss80 ?

At the moment its Pretty good Since friday 8.00 am till Now…53.95 ETN…:+1::+1:

3 Likes

I do think it will correct itself tho…who knows…:laughing:

1 Like

Thanks.
Just trying to get facts.
Its supposed to be throttled by region.
Who knows how theyll work it.
You got many referrals?

No…Only 4…Lol…:laughing::laughing::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Okay so going by what @Mr.CryptoCZ is saying with a few referrals you could probably manage 20/day…close to.

1 Like

In uk I mine 1 ETN every 24 hours on cloud

2 Likes

Yes im hearing 2-3 with a crappload of referrals in areas outside SA.

Since my last 100 payout which reflected straight away i’ve been getting about 25 every 24 hrs…That’s damn fast…:+1::+1:

4 Likes

Thanks theres a lot of people calling it un believable.
Simply because they guess.
Boots on the ground speaks mountains in my books…
Thankyou , Ive passed that around.

2 Likes

ive got some screenshots with the times on if that would help…got about 3 or 4…

1 Like