Working With Shopify E-commerce Company

Hello Friends,

Shopify it is one of the largest e-commerce platforms in the world. It uses more than 1,000,000 businesses worldwide. ETN application can be developed here. Thus, it can be provided to reach more people. It is an excellent convenience for users.

Coinbase gets paid here with BTC. I sold products in my own shop with $ 1,000 BTC in 3 months.

Alternative payment systems are preferred especially in non-Paypal countries.

In addition, Paypal’s commission rates are very high. Sellers will definitely want to try.

Why are you guys?

This is what I get from google translate for the second half of what you wrote.

Coinbase gets paid here with BTC. I sold products in my own shop with $ 1,000 BTC in 3 months.
Alternative payment systems are preferred especially in non-Paypal countries.
In addition, Paypal’s commission rates are very high. Sellers will definitely want to try.

Are you aware of any business accepting ETN on Shopify? It seems from what you say that some are accepting BTC. Can you link to one of those please? If shopify allows sellers to accept BTC is seems within reason that they may accept ETN if you ask nicely.

2 Likes

There is a working ETN Shopify plugin that was created by one of the talented community members but I believe he hit a roadblock with the legal terms and conditions and is awaiting help from the Electroneum team.I think his name is @mehmeh

2 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website