It’s very hard to be a crypto investor these days, with the price of many altcoins down 90 percent or more from their all-time high. So the pain you are feeling is one felt by investors in almost every coin out there.
But there is a difference with ETN. Unlike many coins, which are garbage, ETN is a company that will survive and thrive despite the ups and downs of the crypto market.
- ETN expects to have some 20 million users in the coming year.
- ETN has deals in place and will have more deals in place in the coming year once KYC and AML are integrated into the platform.
- ETN is involved in a niche crypto market, the unbanked, with perhaps only one competitor, Dash, and ETN is much farther along.
- ETN has a vision for success that involves creating an entire ecosystem for the coin’s use, something unique to crypto.
- ETN is run by a charismatic and visionary leader, Richard Ells, and by a seasoned mobile operator and entrepreneur, Chris Gorman, with a team of hardworking folks supporting them.
So when you despair about price, think about what Richard said in his latest video. He talked about starting this community forum so that as ETN becomes an older company, posts about the company will be archived here and searchable on Google. That’s right, an older company. Meaning a company that will be here years from now. Meaning a company that is not a fly-by-night operation.
So, good people, read a good book, watch a good movie, have a drink or two, and don’t stress about the price of ETN. As the company continues to execute on its vision, the price will follow.
Cheers, Squidward Nakamoto