Who has ETN locked in Cryptopia

Just wanted to see how many of us have been affected by Cryptopia and their poor security. Obviously it has nothing to do with Electroneum. Its cryptopias problem, anyway a lot of speculation is flying around about what will happen to our coins, including… If Cryptopia files for bankruptcy, our coins will be sold off to repay their investors. Not sure how true this is fingers crossed it doesn’t come to that.

Anyway, happy to get the ball rolling, Im holding 600K ETN on cryptopia. I trade regularly so thats why my coins are on the exchange. Who else feels like they are getting screwed by Cryptopia?

1 Like

35k only. Just bought it when they froze the exchange. Have some ARK as well in a wallet that has been offline for almost two months. They are useless.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I think this article is helpful:

1 Like

Same boat here with Cryptopia. Fortunately I’d learned from previous mishaps to put little trust in exchanges, so it’s not a vast amount. Still enough to feel it though.
Nothing we can do in the meanwhile but be patient.

2 Likes

I have, :sweat:
My husband has

2 Likes

I have 200k in cryptopia :frowning:

1 Like

4k etn inside cryptopia

1 Like

No ETN in cryptopia but I’ve kissed goodbye to about £250 worth of BTC think :worried:

1 Like

I had around 5% of my ETN holdings on Cryptopia which doesn’t sound much but was actually a substantial amount and will be sorely missed if it’s not retrievable. I also had some Monero and a bunch of other alts. On the flip side, Omisego was the only ERC20 token I owned that was on the list of the stolen tokens.

1 Like

150 k Etn in Cryptopia :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

I have @65000 TRX which seemingly haven’t been affected by the hack but it’s killing me that I can’t take advantage of ETN’s price at the moment what with it being 15% down from when I added funds a fortnight ago. Whenever access is granted to what funds remain I’m sure ETN will not be as cheap Tto buy as it is just now. :frowning_face:

Technically my sister has about 2 million ETN in Cryptopia at the moment. We both invested £10K back in December… she did it on my advice as we’d both just inherited some money and had some to “gamble” with… I confess I’d moved mine out of Cryptopia a while back, but had forgotten that we’d not actually got as far as setting her up an Electroneum wallet at that point, so her’s is still stuck there! :frowning:

1 Like

I would not worry, reports I’ve read suggests only ETH and ERC20 tokens were stolen. That suggests ETN is untouched, but it could take some time (months) before she can access her coins again. I would consider it a forced HODL, right now future looking bright for ETN so tell her to stay positive

1 Like

I confess I’ve not actually told her about the Cryptopia hack at the moment - since she is oblivious to the crypto world - and if the worst comes to the worst, and we permanently lose it - I’ll cover her loss and gift her 2M of my own Electroneum… since I feel guilty about not finishing the job and getting her Electroneum off the exchange and into an Electroneum Wallet.

4 Likes

2M etns!
My husband and I have about 30k in cryptopia, feel as if the world has ruined over our heads.

My funds came from inheritance, so although I’m up by a reasonable amount of £££, I’m also down a couple of parents - I know what I’d rather have back. :frowning:

3 Likes

Ours was our little and only saving.
We bought etn at a very high price.
If we get them from cryptopia we are still about 80% in loss.
Only a mooned etn can save us

7k etn inside cryptopia

1 Like

Not a loss until you sell for a loss.

1 Like