Where Do You Want To See Electroneum Accepted?

Putting speculation aside, where would you like to use your Electroneum? Or where do you think Electroneum should be accepted because of impact.

Give reasoning why you feel it would be beneficial to enter that sector and the impact in the region/ecosystem, making it more ideal to be mass adopted in that region.

Of course the obvious answer is for everything, everywhere. But as partnerships are starting to be launched and Electroneum branches into different sectors of the ecosystem. Where would you like to see it being used(specific it
Or general)? Where do you think the big impact will come from?

Top ups, unbanked, gaming, gambling, ecommerce, gigs, local markets the list of possibilities go on.

What are your thoughts?

Dare I say…everywhere?

But if I had to narrow it down to a specific…Amazon.

5 Likes

I would like to see it on Ebay

3 Likes

Amazon would be a very strategic move. That’s a great choice :+1: gigantic ecosystem Amazon has with huge revenues I agree that would be a great partner :zap:

3 Likes

EBay is also a great platform they could partner with :+1: I should have created this thread when I had some likes I will be back to like them as those are great use cases :+1:

2 Likes

Xbox
Amazon
Ebay
Holiday shops
Ps4
Housing markets

Everywhere , i seriously want our little coin to take over from fiat and rule the planet…

4 Likes

Xbox and ps4 and stable widely used platforms :+1:

Indeed the housing market would bring a big ecosystem along with it. Big numbers there :thinking:

Holiday shops as in gas stations?

2 Likes

Travel agents sorry i couldn’t remember what they were called hahahhaha

Tired … lol

Car sales , space x , disney everywhere …

Mars pluto alpha centauri everywhere hahaha

3 Likes

We had a thread like this once, but I think it got lost in internet space Lol.

Hulu
Netflix
Steam
Starlink ( Satellite internet from Spacex )
Blizzard
Tesla
Rivian
Movie Theaters
Restaurants

With @Plankton_ETN on this one too pretty much everywhere possible. Plenty more specifics will come to mind.

5 Likes

See isn’t it hard not to say everywhere :joy:
I agree those would all be great :+1: definitely some big names

3 Likes

Lol yeah it is actually, because that’s the level of use I’d like to see haha. :grin:

3 Likes

:joy: I read that first sentence as literal and the analogy was hilarious :sweat_smile:

I noticed you posted a few subscription based platforms. I personally think those type of reoccurring payments would offer a huge benefit for the ecosystem :+1:

3 Likes

Travelbit would be a good start.
Might be a good one to approach to get us as an accepted form of payment.

2 Likes

I agree this would be worth approaching thanks for this one I am going to use in another thread as well. This would be a good sector to get involved in for obvious reasons. Thanks for the link :+1:

1 Like

This is not a drug related post for those that care to speculate or moderate.
This is a therapeutic inner voyage.
It is becoming increasingly popular with the CEOs and executives of some of the biggest corporations in the World.
Those in the entertainment industry, with extensive public profiles.
Its a hard reset for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.

1 Like

Starbucks, 711, walmart, kmart, gas stations ++++++

3 Likes

Very interesting link, I’m sure the ecosystem would benefit from many types of retreats/vacation programs. :+1:

I think gas stations and supermarkets would be a great revenue stream :+1:

1 Like

I’m really excited for the gig economy, actually. As someone who does game development from time to time, as a solo developer, having access to people with unique artistic styles from around the world will be amazing.

5 Likes

I agree the impact of the gig economy in itself offers a very impactful sector to everyone that uses it. :+1: It will be very interesting to watch the increase in gigs and users in the gig ecosystem in time :thinking: it certainly provides a very useful service I see it being widely adopted imo.

4 Likes