What is Electroneum and how to show it

You could include things that other people say, too…like ETN youtubers…

4 Likes

Yes, I really like this approach a lot!

We can do something similar by reflecting the ETN ecosystem. It can help the unbank to have a better life, by been able to have some purchasing power to enjoy a drink with a friend, or take a girlfriend to a restaurant or just by been able to help others without having the greed of been rich or power. Just a better decent life.

4 Likes

Loved the video! We just need more :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk: in there :joy:

3 Likes

Whatever becomes of this needs to be multi lingual.
Subtitled maybe

3 Likes

Great idea. Or people from different countries could volunteer to create a translated version? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I had another idea last night about a Coca Cola advert that was shown on tv many years ago… they used a song by the ‘new seekers’ call ‘ld like to teach the world to sing’ have a look.
The thing is that it didn’t need words really, just got the message though the clever marketing of a catchy tune and great placement of people and product.

With a little adaptions we could encompass this idea…
4 Likes

Well, now you did it @B.F.A and @MSystem. I woke up with that song :musical_score: in my head this morning! lol :notes::musical_note:

It is catchy.

5 Likes

Listen to Electroneum Anthem by Nave Savage #np on #SoundCloud

6 Likes

10 Likes

Hahaha :joy: brilliant!

2 Likes

Just a Little Contribution to the Big Picture…

5 Likes

HOW EFFECTIVE IS SOCIAL MEDIA ??

2 Likes

It’s crazy when you start seeing a bigger picture of just how much goes on in such a short amount of time.

2 Likes