What do you think about

Hey Guys,

had an idea and wanna know if admins or specially users like the idea.

So what do you think about sections for continents like Europe, North America and so on…
And in this sections are subsections for the countries like Germany, UK…
So that we can chat and discuss in our Mother tongue and there should be admins that can help and write the top team in english and translate to the others.

So what do you think?

Regards
David

Yeah me to :smiley: maybe because of Richard and his British accent :slight_smile:

Here’s my 2 cents

I don’t think it’s a good idea to fractionate the forums any further. There’s already heaps of subforums – we should try to keep things simple for the time being. The boards would have to grow and get a lot more active before it would be worth implementing your suggestion. Maybe a good idea further down the road.

1 Like

I play video games and in one of the video games any one in chat can speak what ever language they wish (except foul language lol) There is a little button you can press that auto translates their language to yours so you can understand what they are saying. Maybe the admins can create something like that so we are all still together not segregated and can rejoice in all of our different cultural backgrounds.