What can be done to pump etn price?

Two words…Mass Adoption…price will follow

2 Likes

What does 2 decimal will make issue ?i did not underestand what is this ?

1 Like

That means that the mass adoption by unbanked more likely will never happen. When you think about people without bank account you should be looking at undeveloped countries where the currency value is far different for the value of the same currency in the well-developed countries. I presume you want ETN to be one day for $10 or perhaps for $100. That means that in the case of $100 the smallest unit you can use for transactions will be $1. Do you know the value of $1 in undeveloped countries…? People will not be able to use ETN for small transaction. Even $1 for ETN will create the problem. The other aspect that you should be aware off is the maximum supply of ETN. Probably you have heard people comparing ETN with Bitcoin or saying that ETN is fork for Bitcoin. There is 21, 000 000 of Bitcoin that can be ever mined. It is called maximum circulation and in the case of ETN it is 21, 000 000 000. If you would like to compare ETN with the most successful crypto coin in the world which valued by market around $6000-7000 then you may expect that the maximum value of ETN in the future will be around $6-7 dollars only. Just bear in mind that it took 14years for Bitcoin to get to the current market value. All youtube is full of misleading information that you will see ETN going up to the moon this year. What you should be aware of as well is that Bitcoin was trade for 0.8 cent before it raised to the current value. 0.8cent for Bitcoin is 0.0008 cent for ETN. It was so low because those days no one understood and believed in crypto. The current price 0.5cent for ETN is actually extremely good price. For the project to be successful ETN needs to stay very low for the next few years. In 10years you may see ETN for 100000 satoshi but for now it is 80. 2 decimal places will be always the issue if you are dreaming about ETN above $1. I really want ETN to be successful but telling people that ETN will go to the moon this year is slightly unfair.

6 Likes

The first half of your post seems a bit over reactionary to something that will not be a problem until mass adoption occurs. Lets put it this way, if the problem of decimals becomes a reality, then this project has been successful. Until then, let’s focus on how to achieve mass adoption. Besides, I’m sure the team has a plan in place to adjust the decimals when the Electroneum rocket hits the outer rim of the solar system. (2022)
I agree with the second half of your post. People are generally overly optimistic with price expectations for the near future. We should all be looking at Electroneum as a legitimate investment that hopefully pays off over time. We should all know that there is a chance that it doesn’t. If our investors are all thinking moon shots and lambos in December 2018, we are going to have another round of angry, hating FUDers that sell and try to take the project down afterwards. Let’s all temper our expectations. I’d be happy if we got to the point where the price stops declining before the end of the year. If we can have a few months of price stability, then the project is moving in the right direction.

4 Likes

Personaly i am glad the price is low right now … so i can BUY EVEN MORE ETN, becouse i am here for the long run, at least 5-8 years. So i dont care for the daily pumping and quick cash making scenarios. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I totally agree here. Go for the long haul, and you will not be dissapointed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if you could by a few million dollars worth - that’d help :smiley:

1 Like

I’m here to stay. If people here start accepting ETN for everything I use, I’m for going all in and using that as my payment method. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Some of target markets might not be to willing to invest in ETN if the price is too high. Especially the unbanked.

2 Likes

Last thing we need is pumping. Its better to have a nice curve of gradual growth over time. I have no doubt we will get where we all want to be. Keep HODLing.

2 Likes

User numbers are the key to success. I bought ETN to get a proffit and i am shore i will get one, so i look at myself as an investor. what can i do to get a bigger profitt? I need to get more users in to ETN and buy more ETN my self. I talk about ETN to friends and family and educate those who wants to learn more. Everybody that bought ETN and hope for profit must promote the product to secure the investment.

3 Likes

Well, the pump that is going on these past 2 days is working, that is for sure

1 Like

ETN ALL DAY mf’s. ITs going to be a big nut bust on all the doubters at work who i told to buy ETN at 84 sotoshi a week ago and them laughing at me.

4 Likes

You must have worked in show industry or what ? You make me laugh :laughing: and does not matter how this all end up I have had so much fun till now, and positive energy.

1 Like

I think we don’t need speculative pumps, what I think we need is steady and healthy grow over a few years. And only buy and HODL. This isn’t get rich quick scheme from my point of view :wink:

5 Likes

You’re very right. I think most of us are in it for the long haul so short-term pumps don’t have much of a use.

2 Likes

Ability of ETN for providing instant transactions is the one thing and seems like for now people talking just about this aspect. What people haven’t considered yet is that ETN has millions of users and strong and constantly growing community. ETN is not just coming to the market with an excellent product, but as well with the big number of clients who want to use this product. Market will never ignore the opportunity for making money and ETN is giving this. Mass adoption is the value my friends! Did you know that other crypto have just small speculators called investors who are buying crypto and want make money, but they have no live product! Did anyone think about this?.

3 Likes

Take 10000 BTC and put a buy limit order at 1$.

Many will be happy xD

Tip one person in Electroneum (waiter, barista, delivery driver, etc.). They will use it and tell another which will tell another and so on. When customers think it’s money then we won.

1 Like