We Accept Electroneum Labels/Stickers - Download

Hi Guys,

I’ve seen some of you in need of merchant/online stickers/banners to show that your merchant is accepting ETN. I’ve designed them for you!

Made a couple of different styles so you can take whatever you need.

WeAcceptETN

Vector Sourcefiles can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Lys9szD3bxoB_JaCUljDK65xvsoAu7Rw?usp=sharing

Cheers!!

:+1::+1:
Hi, would it be ok to include these for downloads or just as a link in the Catalogue over at the Library please?

2 Likes

Download would be better, cause I’m not sure how long my Google Drive will stay alive :wink:

2 Likes

I love this one

ETN-ACCEPTED-HEREd-300x91

4 Likes

Could work as well of course!

2 Likes

Nice one. I am opening a massage shop with my wife soon and plan on accepting crypto for sure !!! thanks heaps !!!

3 Likes

I like it a lot as well.

2 Likes

Nice work. They look really professional .

4 Likes

LOL. Seen that somewhere before—that was quick! :joy:

2 Likes

Great! I’ve added it to the Catalogue. The Title links back to this topic and the Download button enables an instant download. :pray::+1:

2 Likes

Great job, Bernard! Thanks so much for these. We’ll get these out on social asap!
Has anyone else made anything similar? Or do you have any other ideas to promote ETN? Tell us…

1 Like

If you follow this link to the Library and start typing ‘download’ into the search bar in the Catalogue section, you’ll find two others: One (copied in above) we produced (.png) and another one by a community member ('ETN Referral Cards .pdf—if you click the title of that one it will take you to the community post where it was first put up).
+
We’ll be sharing some more of ours later in the week! ; )