Want more ETN? Want to help stabilise ETN Price?

Yes, I also mine XTL with my laptop, making around 1000 a day. So if you don’t have a rig or any other mining hardware, mine low difficulty coins, as they can eventually rise in value.

2 Likes

If you do it right, overclocked gpu rig 40+ days up-time. I prefer GPU mining because of the freedom, I also feel like ASIC have to be upgraded more often :sob:

I’ve also been mining XTL for more than 3 months, but it gets converted to ETN :smiling_imp:

I hold XTL, as who knows what’s in store for the future with this project. Maybe it will rise like crazy, as other coins did.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your information regarding your mining strategy. I had a similar issue however it was changing from one setup to another during the fork which confused me and ever since ive not been able to figure out how to set up my pc and mine etn. I would be forever grateful if in some way you would be willing to make contact and walk me through your method and setup my pc to help level the playing field and soak up some ASIC dumped etn for the benefit of everyone. Please email me for a swap of contacts. brentewins@gmail.com