Wallet maintenance

thank you for the update… that will ease their worry somehow

1 Like

Is this “wallet maintenance” somekind of market manipulation? It would be fair announce about of these maintenances before…not after. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I´m glad that my coins in Etn wallet are long portfolio coins.

3 Likes

Did you miss the entire Monero announcement about the required patch on ALL CN coins? This is why the wallets went into maintenance it is not some kind of market manipulation.

Thanks
M

2 Likes

No, absolutely no market manipulation. Youtube vlogger ‘AllAboutTech’ explaines here

If you are holding long term then what are you worried about? Relax and have some faith in the team!

So many people panic for no reason

2 Likes

Just posted on twitter.

2 Likes

ETN has all my faith from the very start… I just got nervous… because i have no control over my Money… Thats all

1 Like

If you’re holding long term it’s best to use a paper wallet.

1 Like

This is what I thought too, then somebody told me you can’t send direct from a paper wallet to an exchange… only back to the ETN online wallet so you’d be back to square one with KYC and withdrawal limits. Anyone know if this is correct?

For people who want to risk keeping on exchanges, I’d say spread it between as many exchanges as possible, so even if something happens to one of them you’re not wiped out.

If you’re in for long, no problem to keep it save in a paper ETN wallet. Indeed a good idea to spread your asset on several markets. I hope there will be a hardware wallet for ETN in the future. That would be awesome :thinking::+1:t2:

This one was unavoidable but but yeah new users might have a problem with it.

Wallets up and running !!! Woop woop

6 Likes

someone told me that we can import paper wallet to cli wallet then cli wallet to exchange without being bothered by kyc

1 Like

A little too complicated for me probably…

Well, I have started clearing out my online wallet and distributing the coins around various places… while i might complete the KYC one day I don’t want to risk potentially having a problem with it further down the line.

It makes me a little bit depressed to do this to be honest, a bit of the dream has died… I’m still on the Hodlwagon though, it just would have been nice to be able to ping loads of ETN back and forth in and out of the mobile app.

Yuppi it works again! Great job, guys!!
So, today i’ve tried to deposit my little ETN on Cryptopia but it says that deposit are disabled. Someone knows the reason?
PS sorry forma my english. I’m italian and Sometimes forgot many words :joy::joy:

Hi Stefo,
Cryptopia has a status page on which you can check the staus of their trading coins.
Check the page HERE and you can see that deposits for ETN cannot be made ufn. Can’t tell you why that is…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Guys, buy from other exchanges as well, especially because Cryptopia has the worst price per ETN.

1 Like

Is it possible buy etns in Kucoin, and then sell in Cryptopia (arbitrage)?

I wouldn’t get into this type of things, but hey, that’s just me.