Vote for listening etn at Numex exchange

People are inactive for they do not belief in the project anymore, they must be convinced somehow and here is big play for the team to bring back peoples faith again, for maybe ETN community is big, but only small percentage is proactive now :confused:

3 Likes

The ones that are tired now and leave etn would regret it later :yum: and True @MinerETN they should do pop-ups also :thinking:

3 Likes

Voted. Come on people, GET VOTING!!

3 Likes

Vote reminder! :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah i voted today but we drop from the top10… how sad…

2 Likes

Yeah voted again today :slight_smile: ETN at # 10 again ATM

2 Likes

Voted. Lets keep our coin in the top 10.

4 Likes

I’m voting for it daily to help the numbers, although we got a ways to go to hit the top. We’re currently sitting in 10th place again.

3 Likes

Here u have mine vote too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I really think the ETN team should push this trough more social media then we will gain much more out of it :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Good idea!

But why nobody do that?

1 Like

I don’t know actually know @CryptoAndi i think they are currently super busy because of everything that they are busy with currently but in our last votings if youtubers and ETN pushed it on more social media we gained a lot more :wink: Maybe this is something for your channels @TruthfulRob or @AllAboutTech to get some more votes in?

1 Like

Voted, It’s gonna be a close call with LISK (only 60 votes in between :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

By the way, here is another exchange, called Mothership, where they opened a vote:

1 Like

Heey @Farminator you should make this a Topic so that everyone can see it easily :wink:

1 Like

Done :grinning:

2 Likes

voted :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

New day, new Vote! :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Sometimes help with votes the telegram chanel there are more groups - list from my excel, try to create post on most media channels or talked with the admin at telegram…:

1 Like

Keep voting everyone! We can do it! Hopefully youtubers and ETN will also push a message to vote :blush:

4 Likes

Done. We are still hanging in 10th place. Come on people vote!!

5 Likes