Vote for listening etn at Numex exchange

https://t.co/ldsTILZcV0
Top 10 coins will be listed.No registration need for voting.Every person can vote only one time per day.Support etn people and vote.Dont ask what electroneum can do for you,ask what you can do for electroneum…vote and support https://t.co/ldsTILZcV0

I gave ETN my vote :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for your support

2 Likes

Voted thanks for sharing get voting people :smiley:

3 Likes

ETN voted! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Just cast my vote and will continue to do so everyday.
Will do anything to help ETN grow :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Voted! Come on ETN! The more exchanges the better.

3 Likes

ETN got my vote! :blush:

3 Likes

Have been voting every day on this one. :grin:

3 Likes

thanks for the support

2 Likes

Have already voted…Etn to the moon

5 Likes

I gave ETN my vote :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Now at 9th possition - not bad - but we NEED YOU to help us

7 Likes

Just voted. Please do the same.

5 Likes

Voted. 2,5 milion of people and only 600 vote. Come on guys.

4 Likes

You can voted multiply - but only ONEtimes per DAY so go there multiple times and share this info and POOL with your friends…

3 Likes

Voted, but it’s interesting why ETN with so big community is always so low on voting lists ether now and in the past as well ?

Maybe we do not have so big community after all ?

3 Likes

The ETN team should spread it around the social media also i think more might vote for ETN then :thinking:

People are tired - they signed multiple petition, multiple votes for exchanges and for what…(they thing that team need to pay for exchanges and are very SAD that the price drop so rapidly…)
We won alcoinblitz - no profit from this…
We are very active at OKEx voting - and it ended 12th September and IDK the result but seems that win another project…
This is voting for brand new exchange that will be ready in 2019… so a lot of time when it arrives…
This is the key things that people are not active…

3 Likes

It’s simple solution for this namely there should be a popup window in the ETN app on mobile phone that would announce and inform about important events for ETN so community would get to know instantly and get into action, by doing so we would see 100.000 votes in 24 hours time and not merely 900 :roll_eyes:

3 Likes