Video on UK crypto tax laws 2019

you tube video explaining tax laws UK 2019 , he sent a letter asking an accountant what the rules are …

he paid for this and is sharing it with us .

edit to add… some f bombs in the video

cryptojack tv

Tax is the Queens money and no one … with the Queen! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahaha i laughed out loud on that one

She’s un whateverable anyway! Lol :joy:

Well, hopefully one day I’ll have enough to pay tax on!..or just draw 11,700 x2 each year and not! (if I understand correctly.

if you have a wife and kids at working age gift them it then you have however many 11700 in my case thats 2 me and the wife. so ill be going for 23k per year but the first year do it before tax date and then after so that would be double . then subsequent years 1 each … thats how i took it.

Yep, the (young,) kids maybe 18 by the time I have to worry about drawing anything down, fingers crossed they’re not though 8 years and 13 years is a long hold! Who knows, if that’t what it takes then so be it.

unless i make millions then ill withdraw the lot then pay cgt … that would be nice but the pain of handing over millions to the gov when they did nothing to gain it lol

mine are 1 year older so ill have the daughter too at 16 …

Standard practice, I agree to be honest, but one step at a time eh! I’d welcome a return to profit on my coins to begin with!!

exactly , he mentioned paying tax on it now ?? wtf im at a loss now but then they would know what i have …

I don’t think that’s an issue as you haven’t converted it to GBP, once you do that’s when you hand over a chunk to the queen, remember: Don’t … with the Queen!:joy::joy::joy::joy:

That is Prince Philip’s royal duty!!!

Greet video and thank you for the share.
It is very interesting how crypto is now being taxed in various parts of the world.