Using the ETN Instant Payment API

@BegaMutex So in other words only e-commerce sellers, selling items to the value of 50euro and less will be able to use this payment method on their sites?

It sounds like while it is in beta testing yes. I will try to find confirmation/information on topic

1 Like

Thank you. Much appreciated

Hi All.

Due to the huge success and interest in our Vendor Instant Payment API; the max spend per transaction has been increased from €50 to €500.

This should allow many more retailers to come on-board, offering more products than before :slight_smile:

Egg

11 Likes

Great to hear @Egg thank you for the update! Much appreciated :+1:

2 Likes

Proud to announce we are finally live & accepting ETN:

https://www.sectorpc.co.za/

7 Likes

Brilliant! Thank you for the great news! :+1::+1:

nice…

3 Likes

Much love. We have sent the ETN team the email 3 weeks ago to post on their Facebook page, still waiting though

2 Likes

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! damn

Send me link to your web i can promote too at twitter :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

It will be much appreciated @Mr.CryptoCZ

https://www.sectorpc.co.za

You are awesome. Thank you very much, ETN all the way

2 Likes

Is there any information availible for subscriptions? is it possible yet?

4 Likes

And where is the BUMP button on here :grin: Same Q please: any news on subscriptions please?

3 Likes

Is there a way to integrate electroneum into WORDPRESS contact form 7?

In which way? You can always use your Qr code in the contact form?

I do not have technical abilities, how?
I mean a way to make direct payments via contact form 7 as there is for paypal without having to install woocommerce. in which the QR code indicates a specific amount.
please tell me if you know a way!

Hi guys,

Might be a stupid question, but how do I get my vendor-id. If I go to the page specified here I see an API-KEY and API-SECRET, but I don’t see a VENDOR-ID.

Could you please help me with this?

As @Corentin said:

You’d find it under Your Outlets.