• COP Colombian peso
  • EGP Egyptian pound
  • GHS Ghanaian cedi
  • NGN Nigeria Naira
  • RON Romanian leu
  • UAH Ukrainian hryvnia
  • VES Venezulan BolĆ­var Soberano
  • VND Vietnam đį»“ng

Please note that we do not add currencies or languages by request.

Egg

1 Like

Wow, yeepee, awesome, spectacular, the bomb, I canā€™t stop expressing how happy I am.

Thanks for adding these ones. But if you want mass adoption worldwide and maybe ambassador in my country. Itā€™s necessary to add all existing languagesā€¦ Our language use 10 000 000 people and we donā€™t know why you donā€™t use our help with translate or didnā€™t pay maybe 500 pounds for official translationā€¦
From the beginning you have 20 languages. Itā€™s a lot of but we like I say need have moreā€¦ :slight_smile:

The API webhook payload has been updated to include an event type; this is to differentiate between a payment and a refund.

Refunds (full or partial) against payments are now available on the new Vendor Payments page of your account.

Egg

4 Likes

Awesome update!! Guys get in here!

1 Like

Wow! Thatā€™s very very veryā€¦ neat!! :+1::+1::pray:

1 Like

Why canā€™t I enable beta access/api in my account? It says sorry high volume of traffic everytime?

Itā€™s Philippine Peso not Piso :slight_smile:

ā€œKronaā€ with and ā€œaā€ in the the end. ā€œeā€ is for Denmark and Norway. Us swedes say ā€œKronaā€

Hi,

I checked and compare the https://supply.electroneum.com/app-value-v2.json and mobile app currencies.
It doesnā€™t reflect the same price.

Is this suppose to be?

1 Like

Thanks for this. The Piso is the friendly name, this has been updated to Peso as the formal name.

Egg

Thanks @Wipa, this has been corrected and updated :slight_smile:

Egg

Iā€™m currently testing an implementation Iā€™m developingā€¦ Given that I do not own a business, but want to test it with my own API keys, what should enter when registering as a vendor ?

The Vendor Payment Widget has been updated to v0.1.2 with language support for DE, ES, FR, HI, ID, IT, JP, KO, NL, PT, PT-BR, RO, RU, TH, TR, UR & ZH.

Please update if you require this feature.

Egg

3 Likes

@Egg Is there still a limit of 50 euro transactions on the vendor APIā€™s for eCommerce stores?

1 Like

Hey guys,

we installed the Woocommerce plugin and alle the API keys required.
When we are doing a test purchase the mentioned QR code is not shown on our page.

What did we wrong? Can anybody help?

Best,
Thomas

1 Like

@Egg @benjaminoo can you help with this?

Hi Guys,

We use Magento 2 as our platform. I wanted to know if theyā€™ve increased the limit of 50 Euro and if thereā€™s an extension for Magneto 2 available. Our average transaction size is $2,000 or more online and in-store and it would be disruptive to limit to 50 Euro.

Thank you

1 Like