Upload videos and earn up to $150 in ETN Rewards

I assume so Vadar. I would be very surprised if videos submitted after will count. Congratulations on becoming a seller on AnyTask and welcome to the community :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome @DarkVader1001! :grin:

Congrats on being featured by team! :+1:

1 Like

is there any other action we have to do or just wait?

2 Likes

That is my understanding of it.

Don’t worry, I know the team is paying attention to it and this thread in particular. Case in point:

2 Likes

Plus, there were only 2-3 videos at the top in the initial post when this thread launched, but it is being updated with new ones.

2 Likes

Welcome glad to have you.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community enjoy.

3 Likes

makes sense, afterwards I saw the rewards comes in March as well :smiley:

1 Like

where do i upload the videos?

Welcome to the community hope this helps :wave::+1:

I love the concept of AnyTask and what you’re aiming to achieve.

But one thing though - why are sellers limited to charging a maximum of $100 for tasks? This really limits what I can offer.

Good question, i’m not actually sure Sam. If i had to guess i would say its a cap during beta / early release…which would make sense. … but that’s a guess. I’ll check it out.

There is a feedback/query form at the bottom right corner of the site, if you put your questions and suggestions through that it will feed directly to the people working on AnyTask. :+1:

Welcome to AnyTask and Electroneum!

1 Like

Great thanks BegaMutex! :grinning:

1 Like

I will can do this? And can be done with 2D animation character like a animation promo video?

Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website