Upload videos and earn up to $150 in ETN Rewards

My invitation email says…

" You have until Midnight GMT on 29 February 2020 to submit your videos for inclusion in this special promotion. Rewards will be paid out to your ETN wallet in March 2020. Reward applies to the first 1,000 videos received."

How do I know if 1,000 videos have already been received?

4 Likes

thank you Jan! that sounds great!

2 Likes

Nice find @brandicreates! :+1:

That’s what I get for not reading the email. :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Where I submit my video?

1 Like

Welcome to the community forum.

3 Likes

I have received mails twice about my qualification to be a seller here, but the button to create a task is missing on my dashboard. I am still seeing “become a seller” on the menu. Please how can I solve this issue?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Have you recently created account? Have you filled out all information on profile dashboard. Have you tried logging out and back into account. It may take a day or so before in effect I’m not completely sure of the process.

2 Likes

Got invited to become a seller but i dont have any marketable talents. Damn.

2 Likes

I applied in January and received the first qualification mail on February, 5th and the second one on February 11th. I have until 29th February to upload my video.

1 Like

When you click on your profile image you don’t have a “create task” option? When did you create your anytask account.

1 Like

There’s no ‘create task’ option in my account. January

1 Like

To paraphrase Albert Einstein, everyone is extremely talented at something. You just have to find what yours is. :thinking: (Can’t find the exact quote.)

What do you enjoy doing most? What are you passionate about? What do people come to you for advice on? Figure out a way to monetize that. This thing called the internet has brought so much opportunity to so many people. Find yours.

Don’t judge your talents based on the logo design and video editing talents of others. :grinning:

3 Likes

I would submit feedback using the feedback button bottom right of page on anytask

1 Like

i faced this probleme , just sign out and sign in again for me its worked (my anytask account is linked to my electroneum account)

4 Likes

that’s awesome.
just made my profile there with some services, from copy and content creation to paid traffic management.
anytask.com/lucasgabd

made some nice videos for that too :wink:

the 150 USD rewards come straight to the registered email ETN wallet?

4 Likes

Welcome @user2127! :grin:

Kudos getting everything set up. :+1:

That’s my understanding, whatever wallet you linked to AnyTask.

3 Likes

Okay… It has been rectified.

3 Likes

Okay. Looks like my account was not up to date. The has been fixed. Thank you.

3 Likes

Good to hear, good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Do I need to submit all three videos within first 1000 videos to get a reward? I’m done with 2 and was used as an example here last week…

3 Likes