Update 05/06/2019

Hi all,

I’ve been through most of the questions that were asked last week. Due to how many there were and the type of questions, Rich and I agreed it would be better to send out the answers via email this time.

Once the email has been sent, I will post a copy of the Q&A here as well.

Best,

Rachel

07/06/19 Update Video with your questions from last week:

:arrow_right: PREVIOUS UPDATE 17-MAY-19

Wow, that’s a fair bit of work for you @Rach, thanks for making the effort. Lovely stuff. Have a great day.

8 Likes

Thanks @Rach! We all appreciate your efforts :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks and praise to the Lord and I will be alright if

4 Likes

Thank you Rachel! I love how you listen to the community:))

Cant wait :slight_smile:

and keep up the good work :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks @Rach and @ETNCEO we appreciate the updates.

:+1::+1:

Looking forward to reading it.

:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

2 Likes

Thx @Rach looking forward!:crossed_fingers::rocket:

2 Likes

Price has jumped as everyone waits for some big news… its a crazy world isn’t it… i mean the crypto world.

1 Like

Crypto world is unpredictable :wink:

1 Like

I can’t wait to see the EtnMAIL :innocent:

3 Likes

I try don’t expect to much… better to be positive surprised :wink:

2 Likes

im expecting answers to the questions and not any unexpected major news just yet!

4 Likes

Indeed. Remember, these progress updates are not announcements. Rachel is just keeping the community involved and up-to-date while development progresses. Community engagement is very important.

9 Likes

I don’t think anyone is expecting big announcements tomorrow. Just a progress update.

A lot of these questions are stemming from not having an updated road map. Something to follow along with. That would drastically help the community out…

7 Likes

seriously, i hate to be critical, but how hard is it to write a paragraph each week about the companies progress. I don’t mean major news or big deals, but a simple progress report. IS IT REALLY THAT HARD? Come on guys… 30 employees … surely someone can put together a short weekly progress report!!

1 Like

Stop moaning… we have update every 2-3 weeks… could you show me a company which is putting weekly update or even every 2 weeks… be patient… they have more important things to do then write a update every week

3 Likes

moaning is spelt MOANING. And I will moan all I like thank you very much.

1 Like

Yes you right :wink: … but just be patient…

3 Likes

Just found. Looks like our update email will come on Monday or Tuesday next week.

2 Likes

Thanks for this.
Where has it been posted ?

I don’t recognize this application or website.
Thanks in advance for your answer.