United Kingdom πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ thread to Chat

Looks like this is the new chat room for a day uk fam. Lol

Lol :joy: keep on talking amumnst yourselves!

Come on people is that all from it UK :uk: there must be more!

The new M1 Phone!

Please check out this thread and maybe give to the less fortunate

Please can anyone that has a voice or thinks it’s a good idea give suggestions or forward themselves for positions and we can meet up and discuss!

@plankton

My wish is to set it all up and fill roles and just work in the background unless nobody comes forward!?

Its a great idea .lots to work out…

Lots of work

Let’s get this chat started then and do some fun votes and things!!! :sunglasses::+1:

ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Where in the U.K. are you from?

• Scotland
  • Wales
  • Ireland
  • England
  • Ozzy pirate :pirate_flag:

0 voters

We can get people to do a map of how we are spread out!! :blush::+1:

cool I buy mine bare root stalk I have planted over 2700 trees on my property about 200 sequoia the one I planted 20 years ago is 45 feet now.

I absolutely love the sequioa . Went to see some yesterday.

Ill definitely have to come see the redwoods in the us . Magnificent trees

45ft in 20years wow thats even better than i imagined . I have a thing for trees . No idea why .

@Plankton I find it amazing that the amount above ground, is equalised below. They are amazing tree :evergreen_tree:

Imagine the root systems of all those trees
It would be unbelievable to see them mapped out.

@Plankton Yes these are the things I thing about out the blue! In the middle of cities we have trees and they move tarmac to grow where they need to be as a metaphor is this what ETN is you can see what it is but behind the sences the same is happening and changing our world :earth_africa:!? People say explore outer space and inner space but just imagine the earth and the eco system that lives just below is.

@Plankton did you ever watch monkey dust a grown up cartoon about 10 years ago? And on another note Netflix Russian Doll is another block watch to see. Did you finish the last one?

Essex representative right here :wave:t4:

Hello my friend! @JC88 thanks for finding the thread!! :blush::+1: