Unable to add address on Yoti

No, we are not crazy my friend :smile:, the reason you are redirected to this forum is IMO: The team will in due time fix everybody from Bosnia and Herzegovina to be able to do proper KYC.

Spending valuable support-time to make ONE exception will not make any difference…

Stay patience :+1: :heart:

I am iranan . I have this problem

They are working to resolve the issue you will be taken care of thank you for your patience!

I wanted to share a Yoti article with everyone that addresses most issues everyone is having here I’ll make sure to add this information to the KYC related post. A big hank you to @PrestoCrypto for sharing it.

I am from South Africa and unable to get my address verified

Are you able to manually enter address? @0f538c42a11409eaa65b From there you link Yoti to Electroneum account and send verification documents to Electroneum.

I can add it but it comes back unverified, i tried sending to electroneum unverified and as expected still on KYC 1

how can i send my proof of address directly to electroneum?

Do you have the latest version of Yoti downloaded? Last updated Nov 7th? If you don’t download update and try again.

Level 2 and 3 are done from Electroneum website. Have you linked your yoti and Electroneum accounts?

What documents do I need to upload for level 1, level 2 and level 3?

Level 1 : you do not need to upload any documents, but you do need to enter your name, country and time zone in the Settings->Your Profile section of the online wallet.

Level 2 : Submitted documents will be used to verify the information that you have already provided.

We can accept the following types of supporting document (must be less than 3 months old):

• Bank statement
  • Utility bill (gas, electric, broadband or satellite/cable TV only)
  • Government issued tax statement
  • Government issued benefit statement
  • Government issued state pension

Details that confirm your name, current address and identity should remain non-redacted and legible.

As part of Basic Yoti verification you will need to use the online wallet to manually upload your identity document.

We can accept the following types of documents for ID (must be less than 10 years old):

• Driving Licence
  • Passport
  • Government issued identity card

Details that confirm your name, current address and identity should remain non-redacted and legible.

Only copies of documents that are plastic and that contains a photograph of yourself will be accepted.

Level 3 : Your document should be less than 3 months old and will be used to verify the information that you have already provided.

We can accept the following types of documents:

• Recent payslip (or recent accounts if self employed)
  • Letter from employer indicating salary
  • Recent bank statement

It can take up to 10 working days for documents to be reviewed.

As I understand it looks like they may be moving to facial recognition of some sort which will hugely impact how the verification is done! Looking for more info to verify this as it has come to me from many of my secret squirrels

Hello, why can not I import Iran into yoti software?

You have not yet completed level 1. You need to do level one and move on from there.

You can do manually add your address

Everyone who has commented here that they are unable to add their address have been added to a list and you will be able to complete KYC within the near future.

Fight The ETN Dump Club Round 3!

I did it long time ago
At least 1 month ago I completed level 1 in my wallet
Do you mean level 1 of Yoti or level 1 of KYC?
If you mean KYC,I did it, if you mean Yoti basic account, this is main problem that I cannot creat basic Yoti account, because it needs add ID document!

Hi I am from India and unable to add address. Awaiting a solution to this!

It is not registered on your account, so you need to do it again please.

I’ve just checked it again, it shows “completed” in front of level 1
I can send you a screen shot from my wallet

Dear Team,

iam not able to add address , there is no option to add address manually for Indians in Yoti, how to solve it , kindly advise

Ameer Manakkadavathu Beerankutty

Hi
I am from Indonesia but yoti reject my documents all the with no reason!I can’t do kyc for my wallet!
Please manually get my document and verify my ETN wallet.
Regard