Unable to add address on Yoti

Hi,

If you are unable to add your address on Yoti and you are from these countries, please comment/reply below:

• Afghanistan
  • Antigua and Barbuda
  • Bahamas
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Burundi
  • Central African Republic
  • Chad
  • Congo
  • Côte d'Ivoire
  • Democratic Republic of the Congo
  • Djibouti
  • Equatorial Guinea
  • Eritrea
  • Guinea
  • Guinea-Bissau
  • Holy See
  • India
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Lebanon
  • Liberia
  • Marshall Islands
  • Moldova
  • Nauru
  • Niger
  • North Korea
  • Palestine State
  • Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
  • Samoa
  • San Marino
  • Sao Tome and Principe
  • Solomon Islands
  • Somalia
  • South Sudan
  • Swaziland
  • Syria
  • Tanzania
  • Timor-Leste
  • Tonga
  • Turkmenistan
  • Tuvalu
  • Vanuatu
  • Yemen
  • Zambia
  • Zimbabwe

I am from India, and not able to add address

3 Likes

I’m from Iran, and I can not add my address manually.
Yoti even does not accept my passport.

4 Likes

Dear ETN team
Thanks for your understanding
I’m from Iran and cannot add my ID document and address into Yoti.
All of my documents are ready to illustrate!

2 Likes

Im from iran and i have this problem too

2 Likes

Dear ETN team,

I am from Iran and have same problem, in fact, cannot add my address and ID passport to Yoti as well.

2 Likes

I am one of many iranian with this problem too

3 Likes

From the Philippines, cant manually add adress unless PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE is uploaded and approved in Yoti account. Those who do not have passport or drivers license (like me) cannot manually add our adress. Yoti does not accept any other government issued ID except passport and drivers license only. Hence, stuck at level 2 kyc verification.

Yoti requests only passport for the Paraguayans, here the common identification document is the identity card.

So, since I do not have a passport, I have no alternative, very closed this Yoti system, shit.

And the technical support of Electroneum does not give a solution, and I read that several countries are with the same problem.

Consider changing your KYC system, so that ALL investors are up to date.

Guam is not on this list and is one of the countries Yoti is not accepting documents from. Please add Guam to Yoti, thanks.

I can’t add Iran as my country as well.

2 Likes

EUROPE have problem too Czech republic (EU country) - YOTI support only PASSPORT! and no other method like driver licence or ID card…
So for me unable to do lvl 2…
The list is so much longer and our key target is the UNBANKED - so they mostly havent passport or a lot of details… We need have some ofices in country like some exchanges which sell valutes and there make personal KYC… or find better partner than YOTI look what use other systems like coinbase or blockchain.com for giving away 25 usd… a mostly they dont need so much detail like ETN team…

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Dear ETN team
Thanks for your understanding
I’m from Iran and cannot add my ID document and address into Yoti.
All of my documents are ready to illustrate!

2 Likes

Hello Mr.Ells. This message is from a ETN adviser of Islamic Republic Of Iran with lots of followers.
The owners of ETN here, has fallen in a state of depression and tension right after the beginning of KYC rules. Because our country is under strong regulatory and sanctions of the United States of America under the president Trump’s command. Yoti is not accepting our documents and passport to confirm our identity and address too. We need some changes and permission for complete access to our assets on Electroneum payment system.

3 Likes

I’m from India and unable to add address.

1 Like

You will have to contact support and ask to be changed to a basic Yoti.

Im from iran and I can’t do kyc in yoto

2 Likes

People from the Philippines can add a manual address.