Uganda Electroneum Adoption

Post Uganda Electroneum Adoption videos and news here :slight_smile:

Uganda Uganda2

Youtube Channels covering Uganda - Subscribe, like, share and hit the notification bell to support Electroneum mass adoption in Uganda!

OscarTech
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmWIZ3tzVcktX7sF0NlnbNg/featured

Electroneum mart_ug

Oscar Tech

Electroneum mart_ug

8 Likes
5 Likes

Another Uganda vender and one doing Computer repair!!! Enjoy! ETN Vision in Action!!!

7 Likes

New Uganda Electronians!

10 Likes

Great thread. Ugandans do it without teams helpšŸ˜„

7 Likes

Yeah just goes to show how great the solution isā€¦and its not even deployed in Uganda yet! :slight_smile: just need time, focus and hard work!!!

9 Likes

This is really great, grasping ETN and using it at local shops for actual products is why we are all here :D,

Head over to his Twitter to donate, https://twitter.com/ElectroneumMart I have given him a little which for me is a no brainer. What he is doing for adoption is incredible :iphone::fire:

4 Likes

yeah, came in touch with one from Ghana. He stribes with getting to buy btc, and Etn. They want crypto, but their pretty mutch locked out from the bizz world. Just what Etn is to fixā€¦

6 Likes

ETN takes care of the counterfeit currency problems!

4 Likes

Guys really need help with this one. Our Ugandan friend has asked me on Twitter this-

How can he show the supermarket a way of incorporating etn into their system ? I am waiting for him to get back to me as im wondering if its a POS System or a cash registerā€¦

I donā€™t want to give him false information thats all.

3 Likes

Hopefully @Rach can help.

1 Like

I think it may just be via the ETN app, but if this is the case @Rach ? What if this shop owner is awayā€¦ How does etn solve that issueā€¦ To me it would mean they would stop accepting etn as a payment.

Oo can someone share the account or add accounts/wallets within the app to keep it alive 24/7 kind of thing?

1 Like

@Dr_shepard, donā€™t know if this solves it, but @MohamedAfifi integrated ETN into his POS system, thread here:

The video shows a receipt printer connected to the POS system popping out an recipt after paying with ETN. Thatā€™s who I would reach out too on this matter.

Cheers! :grin:

2 Likes

Hair Salon now using Electroneum in Uganda!

8 Likes

Awesome! :+1:

Too bad Iā€™m nowhere near Ugandaā€¦ My hair and beard :bearded_person: could both use a trimā€¦

3 Likes

Printing shop accepts Electroneum in Uganda :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Buying memory card in Uganda (75 ETN)

2 Likes

If all the tech issues are solved and the entire ecosystem is ready to go, how can ETN not go viral? Somebody please tell me?

2 Likes

Love this, ETN is really being used I canā€™t think of anything that can stop etn once it really starts movingā€¦ we are getting closer and closer. And Electroneum Mart in Uganda is at the heart of it. Do you guys have his twitter he is attempting to go to an event in 5 days with 8 people to spread the word on etn.

5 Likes