Turkish trusted Crypto resources

Native to Turkey? Let us know who your favourite influencers are?

My favorite platforms “Mobilyorum” and “CoinTurk”

Favorite persons “Kriptoemre” and “Alp ışık”

Is sistemkoin trustworthy?

Mobilyorum , kripto emre and kripto sözlük are the best of all .:wink::heart_eyes::sunglasses: Keep going ETN we want huge electroneum youth here in Turkey .

There is no ziraat bank. However, people have the most ziraat bank account.

papara application should be introduced to sistemkoin. There is a papara on koineks.com and it is very good. I don’t have any accounts in two banks in Sistemkoin.

I think they will add ziraat soonly .but i used it with other banks no problems

“Ebru Baki” She is economist also good about crypto resources

Kripto emre - kripto sözlük- mobilyorum our best channels , hope to see the project active here in TURKEY :hugs: thanks

Hi folks,

Thanks for all your feedback so far!

Just to clarify, we really want to know:

• the crypto news sites you read every day
  • the crypto news sites you read every week
  • the crypto blogs you read
  • the crypto influencer videos you watch

We really appreciate the help you’ve given us already and would love to know if you have any more thoughts and insights.

for me usually I use YouTube to get update news but sometimes i read tamindir ,shiftdelete,webtekno sites which I think they the best in technology news and other new updates (phones, Pc, etc) by the way tamindir once announced ETN project and I liked that.

ALP Işık, YouTube also 38 K follower on Twitter 41 k follower. And he also participates in interviews on the crypto markets of Bloomberg TV’s Turkey channel. may contribute to the promotion of electroneum

https://coin-turk.com

Turkish cryptonews sites

This is turkish crypto youtube channel crypto dictinary