(Top up your airtime data?) Upcoming announcement and 1000 FREE ETN!

e-learning platform :slight_smile: 20s

2 Likes

I guess the android miner is going to cloud mining as well.

1 Like

My guess is some kind of change to the app, like separate accounts within the account ie. savings/cold storage, spendings, gift account etc much like we do with a bank. I highly doubt it though, I just thought it would be a good idea :nerd_face:

I’m leaning towards @higltypig’s guess. Nice one :+1:

3 Likes

Has to be the Android Miner. Don’t make sense releasing it at MWC etc or after, as its important to have that side of things ready to showcase alongside iOS Cloud Mining.

1 Like

I have not got a single clue and dare not to guess what it is.
What we DO know is that it is something (secret).

So IMO it is not the gig website, it is not fully launched instant payment, it is not Android cloud app etc etc since none of these things have been kept secret.

It has to be something that we can NOT find any information about.
Exciting say the least, i’m sure we’ll be pleasantly surprised soon enough.

Aaaah screw it ill make a vague guess anyways… I think it is a new partnership, with whom I really dont know

2 Likes

Guess 1) Well https://etngiftcards.com/ was talking it up a lot on Twitter and then they suddenly went quiet. So I’m going to guess it’s this but there will be some technical crypto first about it. Like scratch off the QR code and another code and you scan that with the app where they’ll be a new thing added that says accept an ETN gift card.

Guess 2) Send and receive through contacts and instant payment system goes live with the first “other coin” Stellar using the system.

Guess 3) There will be a non profit you can donate ETN too that then drops it on the map in your selected country using the aircoins app.

Guess 4) They will release a micro loan website like https://www.kiva.org/ but you can loan them ETN called electroloaneum. :stuck_out_tongue:

Guess 5) Virgin galactic will take a satellite into space to act as a relay so we can send ETN from the Moon. :stuck_out_tongue:

Guess 6) Coinstar’s recent deal with coinme that lets you buy Bitcoin at their Coinstar machines will include being able to buy Electroneum. BTW they’ve stated they were looking for a way to get US customers an easy way to buy ETN for fiat.

Guess 7) Starbucks. I know… I’m just talking crazy now. I need to come back down to earth.:star_struck:

Guess 8) You can say into your iphone or Android “send X amount of ETN to X contact” and it will open the ETN app and bring you to the confirmation screen.

+++
In case you haven’t noticed I’m having fun with this.
+++

Guess 9) A major grocery chain will start accepting ETN (read up about recent disagreements between VISA and Ralphs about the merchant fees and them removing VISA from their accepted form of payment at some locations).

Guess 10) There will be a commercial on TV showing cloud mining on the Apple ETN app and when the person activates the cloud mining a cloud will appear near them and they will lay down on it being gently comforted.

Guess 11) They geocached the silver ETN coins Richard bought around the world in various places along with 50K ETN in a metal box and there will be a treasure hunt with clues to find them.

Guess 12) Overstock.com accepts ETN because it’s fast and low fees and KYC and the whole accounting thing.

Guess 13) There will be an affordable but nice watch that stores ETN.

Guess 14) They finished and release the ETN mining game. (They haven’t talked about that in a long time).

Guess 15) Andreas M. Antonopoulos admits he has some ETN.

Guess 16) You will be able to pay your toll booths somewhere with ETN.

Guess 17) Deadpool does an ETN commercial.

Guess 18) Something that a lot of us are going to complain that “it should of been the Galaxy S10.”

Guess 19) They follow through on the ETN reads mean tweets.

Guess 20) Richard puts on real mining gear and goes and mines some silver and then they melt it down and turn it into the next version silver ETN coin and he auctions off the first 10 for charity.

Guess 21) Electroneum buys the trademark Soon™ from Valve. (Just kidding, you know I appreciate you ETN team, you’ve accomplished a lot).

Guess 22) Msystem buys a lambo with ETN and gets a custom license plate that says, moonsoon - fastest car purchase ever.

Guess 23) One of the crypto apps like revolut, uphold, etc. will let US customers buy ETN with fiat.

Some of these are not serious obviously and I’m just trying to make you laugh.

8 Likes

Love it :heart_eyes: 20 squirrel

2 Likes

These are awesome guesses I enjoyed reading those @Aironeous ! :joy: :zap:

lol, used up all the guesses in one post hahaha

4 Likes

working together with Stellar

1 Like

my guess is that ETN is goin to team up with the united nations and spread the word to the masses of the world…thank you… I will collect my 1000 etn on the 1st of march

2 Likes

I guess it is something virtual environment/virtual wallet. In one of the interviews Richard told something about virtual wallet, something like this. Also, to launch such a virtual thing, they will need their team at office.
So, it is virtual wallet/virtual something/virtual environment.

2 Likes

Cloud mining available for all Android users.

giphy%20(9)

1 Like

Do you remember what series or when this interview was? I vaguely remember this :thinking:

1 Like

@PrestoCrypto
Here it is.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JxCt_fhcrNs

1 Like

Awesome Thank you ! :+1: watching again now :zap:

1 Like

Heh, that was my guess…the instant, instant, instant as in instant, zero fees, no blockchain processing ,centralized, virtualized instant payment custodial wallet system + built in cold storage system that is more robust and tweakable as to the amount of globalized storage %. As in they can adjust from 80% gobally in cold storage and change it to a lower % on the fly if the market dictated more be made available for use.

I just didn’t refer to it as the virtualized wallet system.

Instant! Instant! Instant!

3 Likes

That video is such a gem my goodness. I remembered this but it was at the back of my mind with everything else going on. They said q1 2019 so very likely it’s coming. I think you may have it @Dngruss :+1:

1 Like

That first question about remittance partners was mine from the reddit questions. I didn’t word my question very well, just wanted to get Richard to talk about it heh…so I’m glad they included it even if it wasn’t worded exactly how I would have liked after hearing it spoken out loud.

I bet remittance partners are as excited as mobile partners about getting things up and running.

2 Likes