Top 5 Eye Catching Phones at MWC19 - The Biggest Crazes in Mobile

Hi Team,

Be sure to take a look! Medium is a major publication read by a massive audience (approx 80,000 daily readers).
:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

0 Likes

ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

This is great press!

‘Electroneum was actually the one thing I found at MWC19 that truly stood out with something quite unique among the others. Consequently, I saw the Electroneum M1 received a high degree of attention from some very big names.’

:clap:

12 Likes

lemme give my thousand hand claps!

3 Likes

Great read, love to see more press about it.

3 Likes

Thanks for checking it out Team :blush:

Also noticed the article was recently posted in the big r/cryptocurrency:

:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

15 Likes

Hey Jeff does the sub URL for that medium page have the same kind of viewer numbers?

Interesting read. This is published by @MSystem
Just wanted to show a couple of typos.
chrome

6 Likes

Thank you for keeping a watchful eye !

8 Likes

No problem. I think I can find a few more if you want. Better to fix them than leave them in. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

@MSystem you fixed them fast! :slight_smile:

One more little one.

0 Likes

Interesting part of your write up (perhaps a little cryptic):

“It is likely this user growth which served as the impetus behind what I saw at MWC19: Electroneum rubbing elbows with the likes of IBM, Samsung, Sony, Oppo, Huawei and many more. From my boots on the grounds point of view, I did not see any other cryptocurrency projects at MWC19 making such an impact.”

1 Like

I know it’s not M Systems but here is another article to read about the M1 any coverage is good covage.

1 Like

A very nice exposure! thanks @MSystem :))

1 Like

Bravo Zulu to @MSystem whose Medium article has already received almost 7,000 claps in just its first 2 days of being up! Nice work M :fire::fire::fire:, you lead by example. Also a big thanks to the few here who liked it enough to contribute some claps of their own.

Here’s a great example of showing ETN to the world outside of the echo-sphere of isolated crypto groups; an example of showing ETN to the world. Take a look around, most people are embarrassingly lazy; waiting, doing nothing and expecting to make a fortune. But when we each do our part, it is then that we are unstoppable :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:.

6 Likes

6k real claps now…

0 Likes

Super amazing article!

0 Likes