To comply with KYC & AML

says on the profile tab. ’ we will soon require more information about who you are so we can keep your account enabled.

will accounts be disabled for those that don’t complete KYC ? iIF so when?

As far as i know 1 month from when they launched so should be around the middle of October somewhere as far as i know then you will have to do atleast level 1 KYC @3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7 :wink:

If ETN take all those coins back out of circulation the price will jump up massively. :slight_smile:
I wonder if there will be a bunch of paper wallets selling below market price… Hmm

The accounts will not be disabled but have limited access depending on what level you completed

Then why does it say to keep your account enabled you will need to complete kyc?

As far as i heard the only one you need to complete atleast is level 1 So to access you account later you gotta finish atleast level 1 to reach your funds in the wallet @3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7

so for the accounts that get left behind after kyc without even completing level one.
will the coins be subtracted from the total circulating supply? thus driving the price up.

Nah i doubt that Will happen @3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7 and Richard Said nobody Will be left behind So we wont have to worry :wink: