Tiger balm for pain and colds

Originally posted in fomo club but its nothing to do with etn so moved it here

This is Tiger balm

Any time i have muscle aches or pains i use this and it really does work . Obviously i have other tubs now ( too many according to the wife lol )

So for muscle aches and arthritic pains use this one ( do not use with new or white clothing this will stain )

For colds blocked up nose etc

And for shoulder and neck pains
Non greasy

I have plenty lol… but then i do need it for my ageing old body.

Oh and just so you know the older it is the better dont bin them .My 36 year old tub is hotter than the new ones.
I have one coming that is around 52 years old unopened…
Tempted to try that one
So if your sore and dont like the sprays like me as they smell bad get some t.balm :+1::wink::chipmunk:

The old tubs with the embossed logo and writing on are no longer in use so dont chuck them away. They are classed as collector’s now.

One more thing

It is NOT made from tigers lol.

Legend has it that the story of Tiger Balm began in the ancient courts of Chinese Emperors, when Aw Chu Kin, a Chinese herbalist working in the Emporor’s Court, left China and set up a small medicine shop called Eng Aun Tong in Rangoon in the late 1870’s, where he would make and sell his special ointment that was effective in relieving aches and pains.

When Aw Chu Kin died in 1908, he left his business to his two sons Aw Boon Haw (meaning ‘gentle tiger’) and Aw Boon Par (meaning ‘gentle leopard’). They took the business to Singapore and successfully sold their ointment to surrounding countries like Malaya, Hong Kong, Batavia, Siam and various cities in China. Aw Boon Haw was the marketing genius who named the product Tiger Balm.

Tiger Balm has been passed on from generation to generation and its legend continues to the modern day with new consumers discovering the brand all over the world.

Yay i found my small tin.

4 Likes

This was great! Where do you get the balm now? That story was nice. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m going to give a try to this product for shoulder pain.

1 Like

You can get patches or plasters now with the balm infused.

recommend tiger balm to anyone.

Or for your shoulder

Me I use the pots all the time

I just ordered this from Amazon - It’s Ultra Strength :+1:https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tiger-Sport-Relieving-Ointment-Strength/dp/B006IB7QL6/ref=sr_1_30?keywords=TIGER+BALM+ARTHRITIS&qid=1558353848&s=gateway&sr=8-30

1 Like

I get it from the local shop.

Got a 30gm pot this morning for free . The wife had some store points … bonus …

I want to try the extra strength one available in the states but it’s too expensive here.

:sunglasses::+1::chipmunk:

2 Likes

Nice let me know if its any good please.

Thats the one i want to try

1 Like

I will do for sure but you have to be patient nearly like with the project :rofl: for it’s going to take some 5 days to reach my address + allow 2 extra day for testing it alright :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey no problems !!!

Its definitely worth a go

One major bit of advice…

WASH HANDS AFTER APPLICATION !!!

DO NOT APPLY THEN FORGET AND GOTO THE TOILET :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire_extinguisher::fire_extinguisher::fire_extinguisher::fire_extinguisher::fire_extinguisher::fire_extinguisher::fire_extinguisher::fire_extinguisher:

It gets warm lol

4 Likes

Can you tell more of those stories? That was fascinating to me. :grin::grinning:

1 Like

Im sure many would like to know a bit about
@BigBrother305

Yes. I share them all on my publish0x blog. Lol

1 Like

Cool ill take a look

1 Like

I really like your story. It was very different and interesting .

1 Like

Thankyou.

It was Many moons ago i found out about tiger balm and ive never looked back.

Always have them wherever i go

Why did you all choose to go over there? And how did you know the king and queen?

1 Like

We didnt know them.

Have u tried tiger balm

1 Like

I love hearing peoples stories. Let me know if you post the others. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for being interested.

My 1960/70s tiger balm has turned up…

You can tell it original as the wrapper is blue and the lid is a different design. It also has its contents !!

Also cork inside the lid

Contents

Awesome !!!

It still has that unique tiger balm smell !!

Now all i need is a red version

:+1::sunglasses::chipmunk: