Thunder Fun, Contestants are you ready?

HI everyone Thunder here again! Last year I had multiple fun events which included things like word puzzles, team contest entries a Christmas holiday contest and several other things. Contestants would send in a token amount of etn as entry fee and that would go out to winners. (completely voluntary- some people actually contributed to the cause but didn’t even play) I also supplied winning etn so regardless you have a chance to win E.T.N. I want to know if you, the amazing ETN populace, wish to see these kind of events again. If so leave me a quick yes that you would like to be involved. If I have enough contestants then I will be looking at doing a Halloween contest, and many others throughout the year. Cheers and have a great day everyone!!

Much Love - Thunder

Damn, I actually just tagged you for the same thing. I lack the creativity you have. I’m IN!

1 Like

cheers but we will need more to make a go of it lol! I will keep adding to the post to keep it current.

1 Like

I think that we need to mobilize some members to create a nice ‘Holiday’ celebration for December. I know that we aren’t allowed to do ‘soliciting’ here so we may need a little guidance (@BegaMutex), but it would be fun to share the love again just like last year. All in the name of community and raising some smiles and perhaps giving away one or two ETN…

2 Likes

You know I am on board with this!!!

2 Likes