Thinking About A Fully Established Electroneum Ecosystem

Now with the launch of our first live deal we have some numbers to work with. In this example I will use the smallest data pack that is available to be purchased in Etn which is roughly 100 Etn.

With 5,000 users buying 1 pack of data a week this creates 500,000 Etn needed a week for that part of ecosystem.

With 50,000 users buying 1 pack it creates 5,000,000 Etn needed weekly

Keep in mind this is users buying 1 of the cheapest packs a week. If users buy larger packs this number of Etn needed rises rapidly.

Once 500,000 users are actively purchasing the cheapest pack weekly that is going to require 50,000,000 Etn weekly for that part of the ecosystem. Keep in mind this may take another deal to reach those numbers and it will take time. I’m just talking numbers and once we hit that number these are the real impacts.

Now I will show if those same number of users purchased the second least expensive pack weekly.

5,000 users purchase 100mb pack roughly 300etn for example purposes. This will require 1.5m Etn

50,000 users getting 100mb pack weekly would require 15m Etn

500,000 users would require 150m Etn weekly.

It is important to remember this is at the current price and that can fluctuate

Last just for fun I’ll show the same numbers if the largest pack is bought by that same number of users.

Largest pack roughly 2800 Etn for example purposes.

5,000 users buying largest pack weekly requires 14m Etn

50,000 users purchasing largest pack would require 140m

500,000 users purchasing largest pack would require 1.4b Etn

Keep in mind this is at current price of Etn so with a price rise the number of Etn needed would decline

500,000 users will definitely take time and most likely more deals. Just interesting to look at the impact these deals will have on the ecosystem once fully established and this is just one part. But since we had some numbers now for prices on deals in the ecosystem. I thought I would add this. :+1::zap:

9 Likes