The Space Thread - Discussing all things space!

Oh yeah! it looks just incredible!

Btw, to remind the launch stream just started although Tim usually starts them 30 minutes prior to the launch to chat.

3 Likes

That was the first live full launch I’ve watched , that was pretty cool. The views were Fantastic. Thanks !!

3 Likes

@J5Alive The moon is looking amazing already :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! They get addicting to watch honestly. Wait till you see some Spacex launches they’re awesome. The Falcon Heavy has another launch coming I believe in March. That’ll be amazing, that’s they’re newest rocket the one that launched Elon’s personal Tesla roadster into space.

1 Like

That’s an awesome view there! I bet it’s a great place to stargaze too.

1 Like

Thanks @J5Alive It certainly is! :sparkles:

1 Like

You’re most welcome, there’s just so many beautiful amazing places in the world to see. My list could pretty much reach Mars at this point of places I want to see haha.

2 Likes

I won’t photo bomb your thread with all the beautiful places I want to visit but I’m pretty sure we will all make our dreams come true soon enough :blush:

3 Likes

Well ya know, that type of thread could be posted too in the non ETN discussion section. That’s one that could reach 10k post too, if you make it I’ll come post pics of the places I’d love to visit. Could call the thread something like Places To Visit Around The World, or along those lines. Just a thought.

I also fully agree there they indeed will. :grin:

3 Likes

One of the things you must do when you reach mars

Grab a block of dry ice and surf!!

3 Likes

Has anyone caught a glimpse of the Super Blood Wolf moon??

1 Like
4 Likes

The next total lunar eclipse will be in 2022.

3 Likes

That’s not the sun setting, it’s this incredible moon rising :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I didn’t get a chance since it was cloudy here last night just after a small blizzard and it was about 0 degrees outside. I wished I had a chance, but hopefully the next one isn’t in the dead of winter.

2 Likes

I’m in! Lol looks like fun and ty for sharing that’s one thing I hadn’t seen about Mars yet.

2 Likes

Awesome photo Cosmic, that’s beautiful!

2 Likes

I’ve been to that Pier @Plankton_ETN how funny!

1 Like

Really !! Hahahaha that’s great . Loved that place I used to run up and down the pier alongside the train when I was 12 … AHH many many moons ago

:chipmunk:

1 Like

Lovely pic , I totally forgot and woke too late to see it…

Thanks for sharing your picture !!!

:chipmunk:

1 Like