The Rumour Mill

After the past months developments we have rumours flying around in several threads so I though they should have their own place. There are so many and lets be honest its actually fun to chat about them while we await further development without taking over other threads. So please lets share and discuss them here! What’s everyone got?

This thread has gone well :joy:

1 Like

You’re not kidding :joy:, I put it up in the fight the dump club but no one came. They carried one talking theories there instead which is surprising as apparently you should be talking about buying huge numbers of ETN there only… none really does anymore lol.

I have to say if this is correct I don’t think it will be the first 15 deals they are talking about. I personally would imagine that given Richards estimates on user number next year we wont see anything like this until at least 2020. I would imagine that 6/7 of the first 15 deals are the ones mentioned on the roadmap on the main website. I guess going off the potential numbers which you would then have to imagine that only around 20/30% of SMS messages will be actioned would put them in the 20mil users number for next year…

But I need to look into a lot of that info as its a lot to research lol. But what else is there to do while we wait.