The Rise of Skywalker thread

Oh yeah :grin::grin::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I may or may not be going to an early screening yetā€¦

If so it will be within the next 2 daysā€¦ if not its fine i still have my ticketsā€¦

Really looking forward to itā€¦

:grin:

1 Like

Daisy ridley is the modern day princess Leia but no one could ever replace carrie as the princess. Watching the old castings she was definitely the correct choice.

:+1:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Dun dun der dun der der dun der derrrrrrr

1 Like
1 Like

#zerospoilers ā€¦ #zerohate

:+1:

1 Like

Thereā€™s only one day left and online bookings havenā€™t started yet over here.

1 Like

Seriouslyā€¦

I think they watched the wrong movie.

1 Like

Well my mate asked me to go and i said not @ 3am ā€¦ kids and no one to look after them at that ungodly hour and he has seen in andā€¦

Itā€™s for the fansā€¦

So 2 more days and I will find out :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Just had to turn down another screener ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhā€¦

Or as vader would say

WeakWearyEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted

1 Like

Iā€™ve read most people say theyā€™re still digesting the movie

Iā€™m unable to even the digest the trailers and TV spots yet.

Iā€™m gonna cryā€¦ eventually.

1 Like

Did you watch the classic trilogy and the prequel trilogy in theatres , @Plankton_ETN??

1 Like

1 Like

Yes i have seen them all in theaters ā€¦ but not star wars the original i saw that one in an all night starwars fest before episode one come out.

I was too little for starwars the original episode so my first starwars memory is empire and i still prefer it to this day. :grin:

1 Like

So this is your second trilogy.

This is the first for me.
Star wars began for me when I was like 7.
Started with original then prequel.After that starting watching Rebels, Clone wars the animated series and thereā€™s no end.

TROS is just the conclusion , not the end for me.
Thereā€™s never an end.

1 Like

Search your feelings. You know this to be true.

1 Like

The only franchise thatā€™s been close to my heart other than Star Wars is LOTR.

LOTR is like Star Wars but on ancient earth.

1 Like

I liked TLJ.

1 Like

1 Like