The Richard Ells appreciation thread

I love how open and transparent the man is. He explains everything in such a concise, detailed way, yet in a way that’s so easy for everyone to understand! I think above all else, Richard’s expertise, trustworthiness and sincerity is why this project is growing! I have learned a lot from this man just by listening to the Electroneum Youtube channel and watching all the interviews with him! What he’s creating is a revolutionary digital payment system, and I think one day he’ll get the recognition he deserves as one of the great innovators/visionaries of the 21st century, alongside guys like Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk!

You’re absolutely spot on…!!!

4 Likes

you hit the nail on the head!

2 Likes

that’s why we just keep on supporting them :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I agree @Cryptor Richard is one of the people i actually believe that will achieve everything that he wants to achieve in the crypto space that i see making it all come true also and so far he didn’t disappoint and together with the ETN Team and our great community so far i think the sky can be endless for ETN to reach what they want to reach and are aiming for keep up the good work Richard and the ETN team! :sunglasses::+1::rocket:

3 Likes

I think he will be knighted or acknowledged by her Majesty one day. That is my big bold prediction lol. He really is open, integral and honest. If he solves the unbanked problem and gives an instant payment system to them. It will be life changing.

3 Likes

I agree @Dr_shepard if he accomplish everything that he wants to achieve then he deserves a medal for sure! :sunglasses:

I like his honesty and real intentions! Good man I think.

1 Like

Agreed as an early investor he won me over by the transparency in how he delivered messages that both we wanted to hear as investors and sometimes not so much. Through all of it though he was steadfast in his ability to explain the why without making you feel lost or idiotic. He is informative, educational, and kicks some serious Crypto currency butt! That was important to me and I will be an ETN fan till I die!

3 Likes

Yes indeed we ought to thank God for Richard Ells and the vision and capabilities He has given him. King David of our lifetime - a man who stands behind his word. Now that’s a game changer.

1 Like

Sir Richard Ells, thank you

I want to get this thread on our minds again for a bit! Thnks for 2018 Rich! @ETNCEO

1 Like

I wish he has a job for me :smiley:

A most fitting time of year to revive this topic.
Thankyou @ETNCEO for your hard work, clarity and engagement with the community of 2018.
I wish you wealth and prosperity in all things for the coming year.
Happy New Year!
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

2 Likes

Concur with Prof. Pahini what we have seen front end is undoubtedly the tip of the iceberg immense hard work from Richard and all the team must have been going on in the background and continues to go on to hit the targets set as well as overcoming the innumerable obstacles that have popped up on the ETN journey so far.

Big thanks to all the ETN team and also big thanks to this diverse, proactive, collaborative community.

3 Likes

My Sincere apologies to the hard working team that I did not forget. (I merely tried to stay on topic, just for once??)

For every great leader there is an equally great team that
Support them.
To All the Team Members that make the project great.
I thank you.
:heart::heart:

4 Likes

I am here to blow sunshine to Richards he is a genius