The real satoshi nakamoto

Thank you!
You guys rock!!

3 Likes

Just for you!

4 Likes

Progress is made through disobedience, through disobedience and rebellion.

2 Likes

I was a pirate for 22 years.
Im hearing you!

3 Likes

Enjoying my ratatouille!!
cā€™est merveilleux!!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @CaptainMarvel :balloon: :balloon: :cake: :beer: have a great oneā€¦

As for is he the real satoshi nakamoto I donā€™t know he seems like an arrogant stuck up @#Ā£# but then sometimes they say the strange ones are geniusā€™s !!

I hope he isnā€™t him because I want to see some sweet old guy who is just kind and caring and gave this to our world as a gift to ensure we move forward, rather than the backwards manoeuvre we have done over the course of historyā€¦

I do believe when he released BTC it scared the :poop: out of those in the top of the pyramid who wanted the nwo and a cashless society as he got there first ā€¦

Good read Iā€™ll definitely look this guy up even though Iā€™m clueless as to what they talk about hahahahhaha ā€¦thanks for sharing @Pahini

4 Likes

Thatā€™s right about space exploration, time is a very interesting thing indeed. I have to say in regards to space, I canā€™t wait for the James Webb telescope launch. I am really really looking forward to that.

On to that guy being the real Satoshi, I wonā€™t believe anyone is unless they log on Satoshis BTC account and move some of that one million coins.

3 Likes

Yes that will be the proof youd needā€¦
Im not too concerned as long as his vision lives on.
:heart::heart:

3 Likes

Same here actually, he well could but but iā€™m not concerned with Satoshiā€™s true identity. I think the secrecy all these years actually was a big benefit to crypto as a whole, took on a life of itā€™s own and sparked a lot of curiosity and here we are today with Electroneum which is doing great things. :grin:

3 Likes

Trueā€¦besides our team has more than enough secrets of its own.
Certainly enough to get us emotionally involved in this project.

3 Likes

On indeed they do! Lotā€™s of amazing things in the pipeline to come. Really excited for 2019, I think itā€™s going to be a monumental year for Electroneum.

3 Likes

Looking at similar projects ,we are streets in front.
Going to be a very good year.

3 Likes

My own personal Opinion is that I donā€™t believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is 1 person.
I think of it more as a combined think tank idea between some big players in the Tech Industry.
Hardware manufacturers for example.
Satoshi has not sold any of his BTC since he gifted himself 1,000,000 of them at the start of the BTC blockchainā€¦ so he/they are not financially dependant on them just now or in the last 10yrs. So whoever it is has big money backing since before he/they created Bitcoin.
My own thought provoking opinion is that Bitcoin was created by a combined effort of Japanese Businesses where people who got involved in Bitcoin would create an income for the said ā€œBusinessesā€ who created it in the first place boosting sales respectively. So the 1,000,000 BTC they have need never be sold as the hardware sales generated by BTC Enthusiasts paid for the cost of Creating the Blockchain in the first place.

It all sounds very much like a conspiracy theory and a bit tin foil hattish, but i will leave you with this somethingā€¦
Not saying it is these Companies, but it fits with my opinion.

5 Likes

AI Created Bitcoin. If a human had there would be one less Bitcoin in the Genesis wallet. End of story.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a cool conspiracy , it fits very well tooā€¦ Thanks for sharingā€¦ something to read into

1 Like

David Chaum already attempted Ecash in 1982 but failed to produce, he is back again with Elixxir, decentralized crypto capable of 100,000 TPS.

CW coming out years later claiming he is Satoshi feels weird and not right, now hes fighting the world trying to prove he is the Satoshi Nakamoto.

In my opinion, Chaum would be a much better candidate.
Chaum patents: https://www.chaum.com/patents/patents.html

3 Likes

@cuddlesquid
Thanks so much for your input,
Really appreciate the reads.

1 Like