The race to 100etn payout challenge

So. The first 100 ETN payout for mobile miners was on Feb 10th 2019
19 days after the update on Jan 22.
Congratulations electromooneum :slight_smile:

Cheers!!

3 Likes

Can you ‘do the math’ for me please :slight_smile:

Was actually thinking to. But if you could. :slight_smile:

Electromooneum was earning just over 5 ETN a day in order to get 100 in under 20 days.

The average miner will probably get more like 4.5 ETN a day from what I understand…

Through cloud mining, you can get 100 ETN every 22 to 23 days.

Edit: The 4.5 ETN a day is a speculation, as of right now the average android mobile miner is getting much less, more like 2.6 etn a day… It’s expected that the cloud miners will do better than that.

Electromooneum is getting ETN via mobile mining much faster than the average miner.

2 Likes

Got my first 100 etn payment last night. Congrats to you electromooneum!

5 Likes

I earn too from 3,5-6,2 etn per day as you can see in my excel… But i have 160 referals…

4 Likes

4 Likes

Going up nicely … new cloud mining is great

5 Likes

About 50 new users get their payout have a look:

https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/tx/9902f80d955b45483bed325353bd8d781e3f0fdddeed66cd01dbb87b4b3cdbcb

4 Likes

Great observation :slight_smile: 20s

1 Like

Im at 80 ETN so very close to the payout, loving the cloud miner. So much easier, cleaner and smarter than the previous version. This should do very well.

5 Likes

Still on 54 something, since my last mm10 on the 20/1. I’m hoping cloud will speed things up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:+1:…Just one question…why haven’t you updated to the cloud mining…??
I’m getting closer…:laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

I probably should update to the cloud, the reason why i haven’t yet is because i was getting more with the mobile miner although it seems to have slowed down a bit now.

2 Likes

I think mine is down to 3.5/day now for some reason… It was around 4.3/day a week ago. I may have to switch over to the cloud soon

2 Likes

I just added up all the ETN I earned since jully of 2018 using the mobile miner only when I wanted to.
I’ve earned about 740 etn. Used different phones through that time.

2 Likes

Looks like the mobile miner is being throttled.

1 Like

Theory: every miner is capped at roughly .15 etn an hour now that cloud mining no longer rewards your phone’s hashing power, etn is treating all miners as equal as possible.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Almost there for the big 100

4 Likes