The race to 100etn payout challenge

Oh I added my sister first day so one referral and earn 5% on her mining, so 1.38ETN.

My sister (new to crypto, part of the 99%) loves it so much she has a notification to extend it every day. I said to her you only need to do it once a week :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’'s awesome! The beauty is that’s how it helps spread the word now she will tell two friends and they will tell two friends and so on and so on lol… = world domination

4 Likes

Yes she is going to sign up our sister on the weekend and get the referral :slight_smile:

I will sign up others too :slight_smile: hehe

2 Likes

I have my nephew into crypto now, he is also playing hodl rocket regularly, slowly getting the FOMO for all the ETN he can get. :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

4 Likes

Yeah I play the hodl rocket and at first sucked really bad, Now I am not doing so bad. It actually goes faster if you start at x2 by watching the video you score higher points faster just for those not clued into that yet!!!

4 Likes

I’m getting a payout of around 50-60ETN pw

2 Likes

Looks like Android miners all crashed
Down to 99,000 again!

3 Likes

All be practically solved when android move to cloud. The Uniqueness features of the new app will drastically lower emulation and of course the timing out of the current android app. The we will get some solid mining numbers after Feb.

3 Likes

Active miners are gunna start dropping off…

1 Like

Maybe they are setting up for Android cloud mining :thinking::hushed:

3 Likes

So close…

6 Likes

wl_bmtn_finish_line_020313

5 Likes

hhhhh we are gonna lose lol

3 Likes

The race to 100 is over!!!

Mobile Miner Payment

And back to zero

14 Likes

Well looks like we have a winner… :slight_smile:

Now just post your address for the 1000 bonus.

@Zero7. :slight_smile:.

That was fun. Shall we do a round 2?

6 Likes

For the reliant robin class. Hahahah

Im still on 60.7

Its had more crashes than

5 Likes

Currently I’m on 71/100 ! :smiley:

2 Likes

Dammit im last

Hahahahhaha

Its all good though its freeeeeee

4 Likes

31.33. Guess I lose this battle. But I’ll just buy more.

5 Likes

Congrats :+1: :fireworks: :love_letter:

6 Likes