The race to 100etn payout challenge

Don’t pass out when it hits your wallet :wink:

1 Like

Slowest race in history hahahaha

2 Likes

I am very close today i make selfie… IDK how many hours takes verification…

4 Likes

With your referrals you should be getting a payout every few days :wink:

2 Likes

Why does the GSMA mobile money handbook look the same as the electroneum website?
Did etn copy it or use the same designer? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nope i get as usual 0,2 etn per hour about 4 coins per day… and from 20 january til almost 20 february my 1st payout 100 coins… so only 0,6 usd per month with 160 referals…

2 Likes

That’s a lot of effort for little reward. I guess they must be expecting a huge jump in value, because originally they said if we don’t mobile mine the equivalent of 30dollars a month they would top up our payout from the pool untill it was worth 30 dollars. Now they’ve changed the goal to 3 dollars or perhaps even more vauge. ‘A few dollars’ current rate is far below. So the only explanation could be a big price spike soon.

1 Like

But dont forget that is up to 3$ not 3 dollars exactly - but i have a lot of coins but in key regions we can give more - but need there retailers , vendors that create local ecosystem… trade per to per - food, accomodation etc…

1 Like

You are supposed to get 5% bonus of what they mine? that’s the new cloud miner

1 Like

maybe nobady have the app in the phone because they was disapoited. so i have 160 refarals but without boost. if all they will use in future the cloud i can get teoreticaly 160/20=8 times more + what mine normal so it means with today numbers 0,2 etn per hour plus extra bonus 1,6 etn per hour from referals - teorethicaly…

3 Likes

Over 110k active.
Also Im nearing my first 100 etn payout

7 Likes

Currently 111,729 active mobile miners.
Bitcoin is surging. Ether is too.
Very exciting!!!
Picture is coin market cap’s app

2 Likes

@Zero7 Here’s my wallet address. I won’t hold you to it, it’s up to you. TIA.

etnkPVj46jcePv1kbrkJqPU44px1n94MXB7WwHu1piwD6cHNdacMbp4fTZoXB4JPML6ki4USHhremVjfqgvaARgf37cizXXyrb

2 Likes

It was ‘coins’ maybe sprouts? :slight_smile:

1 Like

1000 Satoshi. Or litoshi.

3 Likes

You sent the wrong address. He’s sending a box full of pennies. Hahaha

3 Likes

I’ll take it. 1000 cents is $10 which is about 1400 ETN.

4 Likes

Bitconect tokens would be the least useful

3 Likes

I have been receiving only .10 ETN every hour for maybe 8 hours now. Can someone confirm that it’s the same for them?

2 Likes

I’m still on 70 something.
Since early January. :frowning:
Yet to get my first 100 .

1 Like