The race to 100etn payout challenge

Yup working now. Great news for all. Does that t mean we have to close this thread and all the good times end…years from now we can all say we were there racing for the first 100 ETN payout !!

6 Likes

Good times indeed! Years from now we can all say we were racing for the first 100 ETN payout…Only I can say that I won the race and received the first 100 ETN payout.

4 Likes

My pending balance just reset. =)
Glad the fix has been made.

Price is also being fixed, fell a bunch and is climbing back up again.

4 Likes

Popped back to say my balance transferred today… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

my wife just got her 121 also - now we need something else to do… I almost want the problem to come back now haha

3 Likes

I have never had any problems, 100 ETN were transferred in like minutes and I have only once taken a selfie with a paper with a symbol next to my handsome face

5 Likes

It must depend on how handsome you are then - the rest of us look like trolls so we we got bumped haha

5 Likes

Yeah, I am indeed a very handsome troll :crazy_face:
Ugly trolls , needs to verify every week next to hard to draw interleaved penta/octograms I guess :joy:

3 Likes

next time I will wear makeup

3 Likes

3 Likes

I also receive 119+ ETN

5 Likes

Just got paid out as well after restarting the cloud miner/pushing extend :slight_smile: 104ETN

5 Likes

Been resisting the urge to extend. :slight_smile:

Maybe I’ll make it to 130, no top score. :frowning:

Did anyone ever beat the 144.34 PAYOUT? :slight_smile:

Got my first 103 yesterday. In Canada. Cloud mining since start.

4 Likes

Received 100.07 ETN on 03. March, on my second iOS cloud-mining round now.
36.99 ETN so far
I’m getting my airdropped ETN from Cloud-miner on time and as expected

7 Likes

I got mine Tanwax now has FOMO from it
:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:
:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

Still going up… :sunglasses:

Finally received my payout.
I was surprised that my selfie was verified.

4 Likes

Why, did you pull a face? :nerd_face::face_with_monocle:

1 Like