The race to 100etn payout challenge

i got mine first 100 ETN transaction went thru without any problem :sunglasses:

4 Likes

When my miner hit ETN 100.02 it paid out almost immediatelyā€¦:wink::wink:

4 Likes

Has anybody else received a different amount in their wallet from what was notified as payment.
I know itā€™s only 0.01 but just curious in case there is an issue. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

My miner right now over 123 ETN coins mining speed 0.01-0.1 ETN per hour. 165 referals.
Reach 100 balance on 18 February. On 28 February raised a support ticket CS-22531 till now nothing happens and still accumulated more coins.
mobile

1 Like

Iā€™m sure the team will sort it for you this coming week after having a busy week at the MWC19.

1 Like

Someone raise this problem at github.com and they respond that is rounded by systemā€¦ If you will search there you can find it.

2 Likes

Itā€™s rounded up! :open_mouth: :slight_smile:
Edit : rounded downā€¦
Isnā€™t it the transaction fee?

2 Likes

The fee crossed my mind as well but still not sure hence the query.

I think itā€™s always been a .01 fee from mobile miner, I know it seems odd. Itā€™s just the way it works. Normal fees are .10, mobile miner fee is .01 ??

1 Like

Great thanks for confirming. :+1:

2 Likes

I take the Cloud miner as a bonus with the knowledge that apparently the unbanked are getting a good amount comparatively. The more that they get the better. This is what will drive us forward.

2 Likes

There is no way of knowing, it needs to be fair across-the-board. Not necessarily county specific. Itā€™s financial inclusion for all. Iā€™d hope. On a level playing field. Iā€™d like to hear an official response from someone more knowledgeable once and for all. Because speculation is ok. But better to know the official line. So is cloud mining payout rate county specific or device specific now or is it supposed to be the same for everyone? @Corentin @mrdeangaming @Egg @Chris_ETN

1 Like

I donā€™t agree, itā€™s all about scale. Man, I couldnā€™t care less about Ā£1ā€¦that will buy am awful lot in Africa. This isnā€™t me trying to be vulgar. My point is that things have a relative value. I personally would give Ā£1 a month away in ETN to help someone less fortunate. In fact I probably already do our of my own pocket. Iā€™m all about an inclusive global communityā€¦and thatā€™s why I love this project.

4 Likes

I prefer people that make ~$30 a month to get more than me. I make waaaaaay more monthly. I do not need it like they do. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

i am on 81.27 ETN now.

There are 129,800 cloud miners!

2 Likes

What is it you donā€™t agree with ? A fair system or finding out if the payout rate is country specific?
Your charity work is commendable. :slight_smile:

Yea Iā€™d be up for that model. The point is that we are left guessing. If that is the case Iā€™d rather know about it. Than perpetual speculation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m not on about charity work, that is separate. What Iā€™m saying is that if everyone everywhere was given the same amount of coins the burn rate would be shocking. Thatā€™s all.

1 Like

Yes I know it is separate, was just saying thatā€™s a nice thing to do. Isnā€™t it? It was mentioned in your reply, so I mentioned itā€¦ what you said was that you donā€™t agree with needing an answer about whether or not cloud mining rates are country specific. I personally would like to know if it is the case. If you donā€™t want to know thatā€™s ok too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Apologies Babs, I didnā€™t mean it that way. What I actually meant was that I didnā€™t feel the payouts need to be the same across the board. If it came across wrong I apologise.

3 Likes