The race to 100etn payout challenge

Yeah we will have to wait for MWC to get a better idea of what’s going on. :wink:

3 Likes

Monday !!!

3 Likes

The numbers in popularity of iOS is dropping hardly bcs people will not make selfie or care about app if they will receive only 0.7$ per month… some have stil yero balance after 2 weeks and rest mine very slow about 0.1 per hour and some have problem with payout and wait 100+ hours… so with the cloud miner we have 3 problems all need be adressed and fix ASAP.

1 Like

I am getting .09 etn every hour.
I’m not complaining but if you guys really want to earn small amounts of crypto, find a faucet and skip advertisements for Bitcoin.

I happen to like the ETN mobile miner, the ETN community, developers and KYC requirements.

A lot of cryptos want anonymous untraceable cash but ETN forces app users to reveal their identity, which is very different. I am excited about a future where Amazon or Samsung partners with electroneum.

By the way, if I continue receiving .09 an hour then it will take just about 30 hours to finish my first 100 etn.

This will be 32 days since the change in the required pending minimum for payment.

If things don’t get better, say, 2.16 etn a day for the whole month, I won’t see another 100 etn for 46.29 days.

3 Likes

Well I have 63.25 ETN now on the cloud miner :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One more ETN…

6 Likes

The first time is always the most exciting and fun.
I might not hype my second etn payment but I’m fine with that.
Bullish crypto is exciting enough.

2 Likes

im at

i wonder if cloud miner can get to 100 and beat mwc on monday

I think they are teasing me now :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

love it … your gonna be sitting waiting now lol

1 Like

Hahaha been waiting all day

1 Like

it got better hahahahahahaha

1 Like

giphy

come on come on come on come on lol

4 Likes

Soooo funny. Hopefully you get to 100 :wink:

2 Likes

i totally rofld at that one 99.99

superb

internet funny of the day

1 Like

Oh c’mon…

2 Likes

Haaaaaaaallelujah Hallelujah

5 Likes

Huge congrats on making it lol

2 Likes

Now that he has his 100. The moon is next!

3 Likes

81.33, I’m used to the mobile miner giving the odd 10ETN. I have no complaints whatsoever about the new format. It’s more exciting to get 100…eventually. Just a few more days…but how much will ETN be worth when I get my 100? :wink: