The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

I thought I’d create a “waiting room” thread while we wait for M-Kid to come back? So we could leave his thread in tact and allow him to create round 3.
What are your thoughts, Fight the Dump in the waiting room? :zap::rocket::new_moon_with_face::zap:

I like this ! Sounds like a good plan

6 Likes

When I think about the title of this thread, I picture being trapped at the doctor’s office with no access to a bathroom.

7 Likes

Hahaha :joy: should I change the title? Um… fight the ETN Dump temporarily Here? :joy:

2 Likes

@Squidward_Nakamoto is that better? :smiley:

3 Likes

My problem is writing and thinking at the same time, that is why i wright first and think later

5 Likes

Was at the officer mes to night, only coffee and coca-cola, but i did look but did not touch. That is a s…loads of stairs go up, i start thinking you are going to get a place in Rosenborg team

2 Likes

Haha much improved :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Great idea I think @m-kid would appreciate it…

1 Like

Out of hearts so :purple_heart::chipmunk: for you @Micron
It’s so quiet in this forum today! Maybe it’s the calm before the storm??

1 Like

Hope so… Would be nice to post some green prior to year end…

1 Like

M-Kidoneum, aah-ahh, game changer
M-Kidoneum, ahh-ahh, ground shaker

1 Like

Wasted days and wasted nights waiting in the Here while M-Kid is Away Thread.
Daddy please help I went down a fork in the thread. Will it be as nice as the L coin Fork off B coin?

1 Like

As Carl Sagan would have said, “Billions and billions of ETN” have been bought by members of this thread. Well, at least we can say we’re working on our first billion.

3 Likes

Interestingly, the volume on Liquid has plummeted. So whatever transactions were occurring seem to have concluded. If there was a business reason for these transactions (whatever it may have been), that suggests that the deal has just gotten one step closer to fruition.

Closer and closer we come . . . . .

GET THOSE BUYS IN BABY!

5 Likes

Hmmm. I’m looking at coinmarketcap and the 24 hour volume is down to 400-500,000.

1 Like

Hahaha :joy: the thread forked :joy: we can discard the fork once M-Kid is back.

3 Likes

Yep, that volume spike definitely looks done. I can’t help but feel that volume was an indicator of some big amazing things to come :sparkles::rocket:

5 Likes

Agreed, Cosmic. Likely was some business (either Electroneum or an MVNO) getting some ETN in place. Perhaps JoyTel?

4 Likes

For sure. Not sure if it would be Joytel but it definitely looks like institutional money, the way they didn’t touch the price. Perhaps the world is a lot more ready for crypto than we thought?

4 Likes