The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

When binance?
How can we get listed on binance? :hugs:

1 Like

I doubt we will be listed if we have to pay for it.

6 Likes

let’s get this shill show happening

1 Like

Morning all…I see not everyone has diverted over yet eh…

2 Likes

Morning @Micron I know :weary: but it’s damn negative and heavy over there right now so I don’t mind haha

2 Likes

Morning all ! Everything is down in the market right not just Electroneum so I will be taking this opportunity to collect as many as I can cause I don’t think we will stay low for long! Great time to collect extra Etn today! Btw I’m a professor now !

6 Likes

Congrats on your Professor status!!

2 Likes

Congrats Professor Presto!! Great achievement and well deserved :nerd_face::purple_heart::chipmunk:
And yeah collect those precious coins :zap::zap::zap:

2 Likes

Yay thanks team. Couldn’t have done it without you guys!

3 Likes

I think it’s wise to buy up and fill those bags right now. It feels like something is really really brewing behind the scenes. Like deals are just waiting for the go ahead to be announced. Like Ells is bursting to tell us! Can we play the guessing game???

If you look at the last month alone, there’s been so many hints of new deals in the pipeline. Then there’s iOS. Every time I hear someone say their miner is down for “maintenance” I think oh gees, this could be it! iOS app hahaha :joy:

5 Likes

I have had a feeling joytel is right around the corner!

3 Likes

What about that email that went around to South African users? And Brasil fiat pairing, there got to be a deal behind that.
Joytel will be really productive I think since it targets the travel market. May even be a doorway into remittance :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I think we’ll get hit with everything at once! We’ll faint pick ourselves up and say wow :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to find more possibilities of what it could be also I’m not sure but it’s probable that they have things all lined up ready to go!

3 Likes

Do you see the professor statutes under my name?I’m not seeing it on this side unless I go look it up lol just curious

1 Like

Nope. It might show up in the next couple of days maybe?

2 Likes

Interesting well I got the notice that I earned it at least lol

2 Likes

Go to the professor/genius lounge and there’s a link mate. You need to do it on a laptop or PC though if I remember rightly. Congratulations!

3 Likes

I’m off to bed people. @PrestoCrypto it’s a bit flat around here today, wish there was more of a buzz to celebrate your Professor status! Here’s to you :zap::zap:
:purple_heart::chipmunk::nerd_face::chipmunk::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Where is that at I don’t think I’ve seen that

1 Like