The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

Profit just had a thought. But, dont use numbers, just say that your afraid it can fall.
But anyway, so? Its just trading. But if there where any expectations of rise or news, it wouldn stayed flat pancake either. I cannot see any sign of rise of news expectations, so logical, why fall if there is nothing happens? :blush:, if a stock has a coming expectation, it rises forehand, or falls forehand, those trading for the classic sell on news, wants a rise. Not flat.
What brings the next days is up to you, and maybe crypto general, or new people buying.
If your here for the Long, lower price is more Etn, so thats good for wallet. If someone want to fill me cheap, so be it. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nobody attacked anybody, if ypu believe that someone who has stated (today) that him and 10 other people have a combined total of over 20m ETN and have a target of reaching 50m ETN in the foreseeable future comes into the busiest (by far) thread on this forum to state the price is about to crash… is stating this purely as an ETN supporter then you need your head looked at. This is not directed at you personaly, but people in general.
Then to insult people here who mine free coins… dont be so nieve people!

I hope his FREE coins jibe wasnt at me because every single one of my many hundred of thousands have all been bought and not a single one has ever been sold. I also dont try turn my coins from 800k to 1.2m by selling them and trying to buy back in when the price goes down because i made sure everyone on the forum heard me say the price is about to crash.

7 Likes

Just remember this

Divided we fall, United we stand…

NUTS TO YOU ALL… hodl hodl hodl…

7 Likes

Come off it already…serious thread pollution. make a new thread so you guys can argue.

3 Likes

But, but, He started it :blush: In the words of my 3 y/o

5 Likes

I’VE HAD IT, GO TO YOUR ROOM (In best Dad voice>

7 Likes

(2 fingers) in the attitude of my 16 y/o :joy:

6 Likes

I think sometimes painful truths have to be suggested at least. Some people here are very new to Crypto (like me,)and don’t always understand the mechanisms that ‘can’ be employed by people (not pointing fingers here,) it’s just people looking out for people. I’m not out to cause offence, just saying it as I see it as I’ve been watching the thread with some frustration. Have a great whatever people. :beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:

1 Like

In other news, One day to go before @Thunder secret Santa giveaway. BRING IT ON! I can’t wait to send my first Christmas gift. :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Is it just me thinking December will be one of the best months for ETN in 2018? if they deliver IOS,KYC, some partners, it will be a hell of a rocket! a rocket that everyone will be staring at :))

3 Likes

and it’s the holiday season! going to be great!!

Doesn’t really make a difference if you say price will go up due to news or will go down due to no news. Not gonna be any better if everyone always just seeing ETN moon every day!

Inpatience. I know. Alot could wish they had Adam Sandlers zap fastforward remote😄
The only ‘worrie’ i got is, why the hell didnt i buy more coins at 85sat…

6 Likes

No it isn’t. Christmas will be upon us soon, I feel like we could almost have an advent calendar of treats lined up from the ETN team, perhaps not 24, but you get the idea! HODL and accumulate if you can! * this is not investment advice!!!

2 Likes

Or waiting for noon in central/west north America #fingersceossedmaybe

1 Like

Why aren’t you eating all the free food and drinking all the booze Viking? There’s a party going on and you’re here with us!

2 Likes

Maybe because you are better company?:smile::smile:… nah, we are waiting to be seated. Believe me, the viking will jump onto the buffè very ‘soon’

2 Likes

Don’t forget to put back up food in your suit pockets for later when you are very drunk. At least you can have a snack when the party is done!

1 Like

Ew (20raw squirrels!!!)

1 Like

Does enyone know what happend with jokke?
Or is he here with us with different name?:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like