The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

Go hard or go home I reckon…just go whenever you can…,!
Ive severely overstretched my budget this week.
Not that I really have one…so Im happy enough!

2 Likes

Kucoin is pumping pretty hard right now. at 233 sats.

2 Likes

Still not seing much volume on hitbtc…I know we will with time.
This certainly isnt the right time but I thought it would have got a bit more interest initially.

3 Likes

I think the masses are still in shock from the BTC/altcoin bloodbath going on. Thankfully, ETN seems to be bucking that trend at the moment, which will be huge for gaining market cap.

3 Likes

its doing its own thing

3 Likes

The Boss like to play mind game with us…i love it :slight_smile:
The CEO, Ells, considers that HitBTC listing will be one of the needed factors in the puzzle to enable the team to help out in the adoption of bringing cheap and fast solutions to those in need, making a change in the world.

Electroneum CEO Says There Will Be More Massive Announcements Very Soon

Richard Ells also added in the official announcement on the HitBTC listing that the addition of ETN to HitBTC comes “off the back of a great run,” further adding that Electroneum made pretty far with developing the first cryptocurrency instant payment API, also adding that Electroneum is set to become the first KYC compliant crypto asset.

Ells further added that another great milestone for Electroneum is certainly being listed on HitBTC with new trading pairs and new potential users and investors.

The head of the marketing of HitBTC, Chris Lee, also addressed the most recent case of ETN listing, saying that Electroneum was actually requested from the community which made them decide to add it as a valuable asset, “understanding (the users’ needs) and building a great customer service on HitBTC.”

Besides from mentioning KYC and Electroneum presenting the first cryptocurrency instant payment API, Ells also added that there will be more massive announcements that will keep the momentum of excitement for Electroneum, “very, very soon.”

17 Likes

We wont be too worried about announcements soon.
The" when this exchange ?"
The “when KYC ?”
Will be replaced by “when patent”
That would have to be the Godfather of good news.

3 Likes

I am waiting for the news: B.F.A you’re yacht has arrived and you can pay it with ETN here… :rocket:

7 Likes

Yes, there is next to no news on that these days, Lawyers I suppose! Good Day fine people! I wonder if good fortune will prevail today. :grin:

4 Likes

I read up on it…what I found was…
Twelve months under English Law under patent pending.
Then they either approve or they don’t.

3 Likes

Cannot be far off then…

3 Likes

I’m hiding at work reading the thread, cheeky me.

5 Likes

I took a look at your " motor yacht".
One prime vessel that one.
Good size too.
With a nice price tag!

3 Likes

We all know…we can see you.

1 Like

It is a dream for now… i can’t afford a kano…

4 Likes

Will interesting to see if much volume goes thru that exchange.

3 Likes

Im sure it will, , especially with other pairings becoming available.
Ive noticed large tranactions in the past on KRW pairs.

2 Likes

More Massive Announcements Very Soon - me likely that a lot :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Haahaa youre very" BOLD"

2 Likes

I can’t say how happy i am that got the buy just before Hitbtc was launched yesterday, got a 30% uppside lol, and today the price might go a few more

6 Likes