The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

Oh wow. I think we should have ETN party at your place :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Morning people, exciting news about hitbtc!! :tada::tada::tada:

7 Likes

How can that be? I would have thought, larger buys would be cheaper.
What exchange are you buying on?

2 Likes

Man this is going to be one hell of a year…
Bakkt delay may cause another market dump.

3 Likes

2019 is going to be one crazy ass ride!

2 Likes

A little security reminder. PLZ help me to fill this thread with security threats we can be exposed to

3 Likes

My trigger finger is getting twitchy with the current market conditions. We may soon be at the best risk/reward investment opportunities of our lifetimes.

5 Likes

Up in $ price, i would even take care of the moonshine. Guarantee you see both stars and aurora. Even a couple ufo’s. :grin:
Partaiii

2 Likes

@J5Alive brilliant-

List ETN On Bundil App Featured On Shark Tank

3 Likes

Got a link to that persons twitter?

I’ll take you up on it! I can’t even imagine seeing something like that in real life!

5 Likes

Coinspot
Fiat=ETN
Twenty squirrels

2 Likes

Metallica July plus Aurora Borialis …thats a big event for sure! :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Only problem. Metallica, july. Its sun til 23:00, and sun again at 02:00, so no aurora.:smile:, aurora is a nov-march thing… and then its damn not party weather.:no_mouth::smile:

3 Likes

:ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean::eyes::ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean:

1 Like

November 2019 it is then!

2 Likes

Theeen. 2parties.?:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Finally off work geez multitasking is hard ! 7am in China let’s see how they respond! I knew I had a feeling about today! Strange thing is I feel more is coming and this is not the big announcement for this week imo. Great to see these things get rolled out tho! Great job everyone who has been contributing our holding club grows stronger every day!

4 Likes

Totally agree. With everything mentioned, it feels like we’re going to reach a point where the announcements will just keep rolling in one by one. Hope you’re right and it’s this week! It’ll be nice when we see an ongoing bull run for our precious coin, regardless of what the market is doing :zap::zap::zap:

3 Likes

Uncle jonnehex will be right… mohaha🚀friday

1 Like