The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

Also, Richard Ells recently pointed out that true instant payment is likely to be released in 2019. I don’t recall the timeline.

1 Like

Congatulations…:heart::heart::heart: Excellent Reply!
Twenty bonus Squirrels for amazing FOMO

3 Likes

It would be amazing if we secured that patent also 2019.

2 Likes

OK, now I’m really done until January…definitely probably.

6 Likes

If/when that happens, the price of ETN will certainly increase. An approved patent suggests very strong fundamentals for the team and it’s tech. It will happen one day when it has fallen completely off our radar.

6 Likes

Go read this @wTz1 :wink: I think you’ll like it! :zap:

4 Likes

I completely agree mum has been the word about it. One day they will release the news. But as Richard said even if patent isn’t approved the process can still work the same. But it would be great if we get it!

2 Likes

Give me the ATM card and I’m there, YOTI are doing amazing things with P.O.S. facial recognition. The world is going to change so fast without people realising and just going…yeah that’s cool. They won’t even realise it’s become the new normal.

4 Likes

Thats what you said last week, the week before that and every week preceeding that for the Last 68 days.
We love it!
:heart::heart:

2 Likes

I’m expecting a huge shift in technology in 2019 because the tech is here most people are just unaware of it as of now. This next year will be very interesting

6 Likes

Repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition and so on. I get excited.

1 Like

Could @MSystem or @BegaMutex please confirm the general outline of Patent?
I am led to believe through my research that “Patent pending” was granted mid April.
Under English law takes twelve months to process?
Thankyou.for clarifying this.

2 Likes

No information about the patent can be released until it is secured. Probably after that because of lawyers. I’m not certain on timeline tho

As much as I understand @Pahini it covers their process of running instant payment process,subscriptions,refunds on their blockchain. If anyone could include anymore or correct me as I am not positive that would be great!

1 Like

Sometime in Q1 2019 is what I remember him saying the goal was for the fintech style in network instant transactions system (no blockchain needed).

Once that is live and fully functional, the current global personal remittance system people have had forced upon them for decades becomes obsolete. One push of a button and the whole game changes on a global scale.

8 Likes

Only asking to confirm what I asked in my post…no more
:heart::heart:

2 Likes

What if the patent actually covers off blockchain transactions as part of the whole thing, has anyone actually been able to read the submission?

3 Likes

Defiantly I would like to hear what they have to say ! I was just conveying how I understood it but I’m not positive I’m correct !

That Q1 goal could end up being pushed back. Who knows what effect the regulation climate will have on the release of something as game changing as that system would be.

For example, Singapore just released new regulations and licensing requirements for payment services, cryptos, fintech, wallet providers, ect. companies have around 6 months to comply I guess.

I suspect Singapore won’t be the first or last with regulation and licensing waters to navigate.

I think the Philippines are doing something similar too.

3 Likes

Check out my posts on the electroneum reads mean tweets.

2 Likes

I think I was the only one to say new exchange haha do these count?

https://mobile.twitter.com/coinbenebrasil?lang=en

https://mobile.twitter.com/artisturba?lang=en

2 Likes