The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

@Rachel

I’d like to give ETN out as Christmas gifts this year to my entire office staff. I’d like to make a bunch of offline wallets and put them inside Christmas cards. It would be really nice if you folks would consider making a holiday gift offline wallet that explains Electroneum, the mining app, etc. to laypeople so I don’t have to do a bunch of explaining at the Christmas luncheon.

Thanks for considering.

17 Likes

plz visit this url and share this url with those whom you wanted to introduce to our GEM asset ETN…

6 Likes

I am just staring at ETN/BTC chart and its almost unreal! look at the strenght we have!

Well done, to everybody!

10 Likes

I do not have a max but i set goals and every time when i get to my goal i set another goal. I do not have a max because i will not stop buying coins until the price gets to high. Like when ETN hits like $0,45 or something. I am trying to buy in right now with these ridiculous low prices. Electroneum should be much higher in ranking but i feel we will get there. For now i am not worried because the hole market is bleeding and we do not loose many places in ranking even if our price goes down to $0,005. The hole market is a victim to the manipulation. But when the market restores to the value of two weeks ago than we can make some serious steps upward. I hope we will restore faster than the rest of the market and so we can go up the ladder and make our way into the top 30 or higher. It is like baby steps but we will get closer as some projects will loose value and will not get up after they fall. Electroneum has so many things they accomplished that we will be a project that will be on two legs when the market is up again.

8 Likes

That is a great idea. I keep on talking to my familly and friends about ETN and my father has set a new goal. He wants to buy 200k coins. I convinced other people to use the mining app. So i am trying to get as much people in as possible. Some times i sell my fisical stuff i do not use on the dutch graigslist and when people come here and pick it up i try to tell them about ETN haha But that paper wallet idea is a good one. Thanks for helping Etn and spread the word.

10 Likes

If not peaked yet, you’r wellcome! We want to find some crypto veterans :))

2 Likes

I was mininig with xmr-stak before the ASIC came. I made 30-50 etn a day with my PC. Now I noticed that winminer has an option to put mining results straight to Cryptopia in btc so I can trade it there for etn. Now I’m back to mining about 12ksat a day which is 50-60 etn/day. I also do mobile mining and buying on exchanges

1 Like

Wow, what a bounce Btc is having right now…

2 Likes

It is like a real rollercoaster. I do not mind if this goes on for a few months. As long as we do not loose ranking places it is fine by me. I can just buy low priced coins when i have money again. I think the price of BTC will go lower. Next year the price will go up again bit by bit. So i am confident ETN will go up the ladder as well.

4 Likes

Last year i was mining with xmr-stak with my GPU mining rig. After 2 months i got 2 monero. Back than it was like $80,00. I sold my coins for $290,00 and look at the price now. It is only $56,00. Crazy world the crypto world but i love it.

1 Like

lol i was thinking about being more safe in a way and buy some xrp too… then i did some math … etn price is like 40x lower right now and supply is 5x less… i just see more value in buying etn can´t help myself… getting more etn now lol

it´s so heavily undervalued it´s not even funny lol
i don´t like xrp anyway haaha

4 Likes

With 2decimals etn supply less x500times than ripple xD

And with 2decimals etn supply less x105times than bitcoin .

In my opinnion XRP is not bad. Its just not for the 99%…
Thats why Etn is winner here

1 Like

XRP has a smooth blockchain, the banks that will adopt blockchain will use ripple’s one.
Xrp,dodge,verge,etn are the 4 futuristic coins imo, all it needs is patience.

if i think it´s bad i wouldn´t think about buying it xD

but i bought the holy coin ( ETN) now hahah

Last year in december i was onl on xrp. Made 4x in 14days…now i dont have any xrp but only etn :slight_smile:

No regret at all:)

2 Likes

Theres several good coins imo. Stellar, doing the same as xrp, only backed by IBM, which is a huge benefit, due to distribution advantage, xrp one of the few that has lots of partnerships and deals, NEO, backed by China
Dont think you can compare xrp to etn. Or one will be more valuable than the other. In the end xrp is for the 99% as well, as all of us make transfers through banks at some point

xrp is ok… i just see higher potential returns with etn for my buck… xD

1 Like